No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopping by to say hi! Haven't been on in a few dud but not a day went by I didn't think of ya macie girl. Prayers up.

Comment

Thinking about macie this morning...
      Hope you guys have a good day today Brian & family... Semper fi brother.

Comment

Good morning and god bless!

Comment

Prayers sent Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie. We are still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Just checking in Macie. We are all still praying for you

Comment

Still praying for you Macie!

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

Oh man I'm ready kill somebody!!! So the Botox DR comes this morning, but since the Botox is in pharmacy and no one from pharmacy is here, he will just come back tomorrow!!! Really, you can't wait 15 min till pharmacy opens. I already started this day, down, this just may drive me over the top!!

Brian

Comment

That's brutal! Did you ask him to wait and make him feel guilty about it? I think I would have.

Comment

Good morning pretty Macie! What a weekend we have had of doing a lot of nothing! Mrs. Scribner and I watched movies like we were 2 teenagers again and laughed and laughed, we thought of you and our prayers are one day you will get to do the same with your best friend! Stay strong princess!!! Prayers for your always!!!

Brian of course we can never see it but there is a reason for everything! I cant imagine your feelings of impatience cause it seems if its not one thing its another! But as I always remind myself at times like that "Stand still and know that HE is there" Prayers brother always!!!

Comment

Good morning Macie. I pray for you to wake up. Brian, stay calm and just think of it like this. "There is a reason for everything, even a Doctor being a jerk." Good luck to y'all and I hope the MRI comes out good.

Comment

Good morning Macie praying for you today

Comment

Hi Macie! May God's healing hand be upon you today!! Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Brian ... been there with docs & my Bride at hospital more times than I care to think about. Wish I had some tips on what to do but I dont. Remember tho ... patients have rights. Stay calm (for Macie, your Bride), but ask to speak with Charge Nurse, Parient Liason, or Hospital Administrator to assist in resolving your issues/concerns.

sent from my Time Waster usin TapaTalk

Comment

Working...
                                X