This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marco View Post
    There is a huge difference between having balls and just being a plain and simple dumbass...
    I buy arrogant, but he's definitely not dumb. He just won an election with the media, hollywood, and a lot of other powers against him. You can say arrogant, corrupt, or many other things, but he's definitely not dumb.

Comment

I back track my last statement. You are correct he is not dumb.... also "Meryl Streep is an overrated actress". The dude is going to be our president and cant keep his mouth shut. Not sticking up for Streep but **** is he going to comment on every one saying something about him on twitter?? That is plain embarrassing of our president.

Comment

It's not as embarrassing and the current president taking pictures and video with a selfie stick in the Whitehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's sad when the Daily Mail, in the UK, is more subjective about reporting than our own media outlets

Comment

I back track my last statement. You are correct he is not dumb.... also "Meryl Streep is an overrated actress". The dude is going to be our president and cant keep his mouth shut. Not sticking up for Streep but **** is he going to comment on every one saying something about him on twitter?? That is plain embarrassing of our president.
            Well, look into Rodrigo Duterte. It will make you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              It's not as embarrassing and the current president taking pictures and video with a selfie stick in the Whitehouse

Or riding a cruiser bycicle with a helmet on. Or posing for a photo op holding a shotgun wrong. Or throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game while looking like an all star player in pick-up-the-soap in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                It's sad when the Daily Mail, in the UK, is more subjective about reporting than our own media outlets

Well my friend that day began at least a decade ago.

Comment

I totally agree with you on past president. But this one really irks me when he opens his mouth on non political matters to defend himself over idiotic remarks about himself. 70 years old and acts like 10 year old. Wait till he gets real power in his hands..

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                    Or riding a cruiser bycicle with a helmet on. Or posing for a photo op holding a shotgun wrong. Or throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game while looking like an all star player in pick-up-the-soap in jail.
                    and Mom jeans.

Comment

Just cant stand a liar. I know they all lie but his major campaign was make America great again. Get rid of Obamacare. Which i never believed he could do because he didn't have a solution. Have Mexico pay for The Wall. Which i also believed he could never do. Send Hillary to prison. Now that would be great BUT I know he wont do that. He has retracted on all of those and isnt even in office yet.. what was really crazy is everyone would clap and cheer when he promised these things and i just sat back thinking are people really that stupid thinking he can or would do these things??? Those issues were his main campaign focus. Never had solutions and retracted every one of them. So from here on out i know he talks out of his ***. His main advisor is his son in law??!!?? WTH experience does he have. Are yall really following him or just hoping his lies come true. His flagrant words toward other prime ministers and countries that we arr supposed to be allies with. He has balls is what we really think???!!??Sad...Make America great again. IM ALL ABOUT THAT!!!

Comment

I totally agree with you on past president. But this one really irks me when he opens his mouth on non political matters to defend himself over idiotic remarks about himself. 70 years old and acts like 10 year old. Wait till he gets real power in his hands..
                        If anyone recalls I was one of the few initial Trump supporters here when most everyone else was for Cruz.
                        It's funny how everyone jumped ship now.

Anyhow, I dont like how Trump throws immature tirades on non-political issues.
                        Just the other day he tweeted that Meryl Streep is an overrated actor.
                        Meryl Streep!!!!

That's not very "classy" of him nor is him having "locker room talk" about grabbing women in the private parts.

Or even saying the P-word in a nationally televised presidential election event.

Given the two choices we had he is fine, but now that I think about it, I wish we had better stock to choose from.

#buyersremorse

Comment

Just cant stand a liar. I know they all lie but his major campaign was make America great again. Get rid of Obamacare. Which i never believed he could do because he didn't have a solution. Have Mexico pay for The Wall. Which i also believed he could never do. Send Hillary to prison. Now that would be great BUT I know he wont do that. He has retracted on all of those and isnt even in office yet.. what was really crazy is everyone would clap and cheer when he promised these things and i just sat back thinking are people really that stupid thinking he can or would do these things??? Those issues were his main campaign focus. Never had solutions and retracted every one of them. So from here on out i know he talks out of his ***. His main advisor is his son in law??!!?? WTH experience does he have. Are yall really following him or just hoping his lies come true. His flagrant words toward other prime ministers and countries that we arr supposed to be allies again. He has balls is what we really think???!!??Sad...Make America great again. IM ALL ABOUT THAT!!!
                          Most on TBH like him because he "has a backbone" and he will "drain the swamp".

But when you fill that drained swamp with folks who have zero experience at what you're asking them to do, we have problems.

Sessions was a good pick that has experience
                          As well as the guy he tapped to lead the VA.
                          Only problem with the VA guy is that he was top brass there when all that stuff went down recently. So he still has bad habits in my mind.

Rex Tillerson as SoS? Really?
                          He has experience dealing with foreign heads of state on business matters but not on trying to thwart a jihad.

We are in for a wild ride!

Comment

As embarrassing as this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1149.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	24480604

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              As embarrassing as this?

[ATTACH]835027[/ATTACH]
                              Why must we be so childish?
                              It's as if you can't glean what is happening there.
                              America already thinks the collective IQ of hunters is already very low.
                              Why give them more ammunition?

Comment

Just cant stand a liar. I know they all lie but his major campaign was make America great again. Get rid of Obamacare. Which i never believed he could do because he didn't have a solution. Have Mexico pay for The Wall. Which i also believed he could never do. Send Hillary to prison. Now that would be great BUT I know he wont do that. He has retracted on all of those and isnt even in office yet.. what was really crazy is everyone would clap and cheer when he promised these things and i just sat back thinking are people really that stupid thinking he can or would do these things??? Those issues were his main campaign focus. Never had solutions and retracted every one of them. So from here on out i know he talks out of his ***. His main advisor is his son in law??!!?? WTH experience does he have. Are yall really following him or just hoping his lies come true. His flagrant words toward other prime ministers and countries that we arr supposed to be allies with. He has balls is what we really think???!!??Sad...Make America great again. IM ALL ABOUT THAT!!!
                                Slow down there little Rubio.

Don't go casting any stones prior to stone casting time. Just maybe, he turned the volume way down on Hillary. Just like he said when campaigning, when he was complaining the current administration announces their intentions to send x amount of troops to xyz by a certain date.

In other words, don't make your intentions know until you are ready to execute.

Trump wasn't my 1st or 2nd or even 3rd choice but it's what we have and I'm going to give the man a chance to deliver on some of his campaign promises. He certainly has CEO's on their tippy toes.

Comment

Working...
                                X