Open Boat Seat Tomorrow 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Boat Seat Tomorrow 6/26

Open seat on boat...anyone want to go fishing on Livingston tomorrow? I'm wanting to make the trek to Lake Livingston early tomorrow to fish for white bass, but my wife can't go and she's not too excited about me going solo. I'll be leaving from my house in Pearland, so you're more than welcome to ride with me or meet me there. I have plenty of tackle and I'm not asking for anything other than someone to fish with. Haven't been to Livingston in a few years, so not guaranteeing fish, but if we find some you're more than welcome to keep and clean my share. Feel free to text me at 979-221-4038.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

great gesture

Comment

Ttt

Comment

With the recent storms I'm not exactly sure how the South end of Livingston is looking, but did just receive report that the North end isn't looking too great.

I'm open to fish somewhere else too if anyone has suggestions. I suck as bay fishing, but if you know what your doing and want to go show me I'm more than willing. I just want to fish somewhere tomorrow.

Comment

Dangit man... I work during the week but I'd take you up on the offer in a heartbeat during the weekend. Sounds like a very gracious offer! Good luck finding a fishing buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Dangit man... I work during the week but I'd take you up on the offer in a heartbeat during the weekend. Sounds like a very gracious offer! Good luck finding a fishing buddy.
            Luckily my schedule allows weekday fishing, so I try to avoid weekends unless absolutely necessary.

Comment

Working...
            X