Social Media Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=OldRiverRat;14414826]What??
    I don’t see anywhere in the app where you post pics so why would the app need or ask for permission to access your pics?
    It does ask for location services if you want to use the sunrise/sunset feature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE

when it first came out it did when i saw that i stopped installing

Comment

Reminds me of the guy that killed a coyote in Kansas last year.Somebody said they weren't in "season" yet.An hour later a warden showed up.Gave him a ticket jacked his bow,etc..Somebody squealed on him too.Sad

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

you dont post pics with the app but yu give them permission to access

Comment

You wouldn’t be be the first that’s had someone from TBH go “tattle”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess you guys have missed all the junior police officers and wannabe DAs that post daily. Just as many if not more wannabe green jeans. Big deer create buzz. Big deer in east Texas really create buzz. Two big deer in the same week in East Texas will make heads explode. Post your deer all over social media and you should b prepared to speak to it. You were legal so no harm no foul. I personally would take enjoyment in showing it off and a hell yes it’s legal.
            In regards to the Game Warden they are no different than you or I and want to see good deer especially a 180 that’s only 13”s wide and gets paid to do it.
            I believe I followed all of the various threads you had on these two deer and to be quite honest I’m more surprised you didn’t take more grief from the local fence authority or maybe that’s why he was called.

Comment

Some people like to try to cause misery to others. Heck they could just be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                antler restrictions helped a TON!
                Exactly.

I'm not at all surprised it happened.

I'll also admit I've always double checked my photos before posting to make sure there was no doubt for the moms basement living internet gee dubs. Pretty ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

That's crap, probably millennials.

Comment

Unreal!!!

Comment

Seems like there’s a lot of fake “WHISTLE BLOWING” going on here lately. I think you have the right to confront your accusers! How about it keyboard cowboy will you show yourself?

Comment

This deer is a prime example that concessions need to be applied to the AR rule. OP, sorry about the snitch, congrats again on the two awesome animals!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                          Reminds me of the guy that killed a coyote in Kansas last year.Somebody said they weren't in "season" yet.An hour later a warden showed up.Gave him a ticket jacked his bow,etc..Somebody squealed on him too.Sad

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                          Bobcat, but a totally different situation. Mainly that it was illegal and also even without a snitch actual wardens are trolling these sites all the time.

If you got nothing to hide then post your pics with pride!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, probably some of the 5,000+ post non-bowhunters that post all the time. Wish we could cull the heard here!

Comment

I hate that it happened but I'm not really surprised. People are jealous of success and successful people. Glad you were able to find the deer.. its gonna make a great mount..

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                                Jealousy is a terrible thing.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X