which of the following o/u's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which of the following o/u's???

after buying my wife a cz wingshooter elite 20ga last summer, I'm getting me a 12 o/u.

undecided between cz wingshooter elite, cz redhead premier, or weatherby orion.

any pros/cons you'd like to share?

How much you looking to spend? Personally, I would look for a clean Franci Diamond, Browning Citori White Lightning, or a used Beretta.

I have owned a CZ Woodcock, Franchi Diamond, and the Browning. I had a Beretta Silver Hawk SXS also.
    I liked the Franchi the best. What a shotgun. You could pick one up for $700-$800 if you can locate one.

Comment

Have owned, shot a number of o/u's. Never shot CZ's but did like the Orion alot. Prefer and now shoot Beretta to any others mentioned.

Comment

Kind of like a bow, what fits you? I have an Orion that I bought off my dad because he couldn't have hit the skeet house with it. Sold it to me on the spot for just the cash I had in my wallet. I shot my first 24 with it on the next round, still trying for a 25. So in short try to shoot them all and pic the one you shoot the best.

Comment

i'm not a skeet shooter.. just dove hunt once in a while working at the deer lease. my wife started dove hunting last year while I work, she loves it.. shot a million doves w/my 1100 I got in high school, and gave it to my brother. bought a berretta semi, don't care for it I guess i'll go with the wingshooter elite, as I enjoy shooting hers

Comment

Just a suggestion, but I ended up buying a 20 ga. Just so we all shoot the same ammo. Myself, two sons, and one of there friends that don't get to hunt unless we take him. But that way you can find better deals sometimes if you buy cases of shells. Or reload, only need one. Any way just a thought, I was the only one with a 12 ga. And it was kinda a pain. Plus I have just loved the smaller lighter weight, and don't seem to hurt my score ( kill ratio) I still suck.

Comment

Working...
            X