No announcement yet.

My weight loss jurney begins today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 2 units of blood and it appears the bleeding has stopped. Starting to feel better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great news!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Best wishes, sir.

Comment

Did they not do a gi test after the surgery ? Where you drink the nasty crap and MRI you ? How ya heal fast ?

Comment

That nasty crap is very nasty. They made me drink it and said sorry need you to do it again and oh sorry one more time. That was really the worst part for me. Like others have said, FOLLOW THE DIET!!! I didn't and have gained some back. I'm still down but not where I should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Did they not do a gi test after the surgery ? Where you drink the nasty crap and MRI you ? How ya heal fast ?
              They didn't because they said only .05% have problems. Guess I'm a over achever.

Comment

How you feeling today?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  How you feeling today?

I feel great this morning. Still in the hospital but I'm breaking outa here today.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. Good luck on your journey

Comment

I can't wait to see your new "skinny" avatar. Good luck on your journey. Take it easy and follow all the doctors instructions.

Comment

Good luck in your journey to a healthier life.

Is there a reason you chose the bypass over the sleeve? Been contemplating this a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Good luck in your journey to a healthier life.

Is there a reason you chose the bypass over the sleeve? Been contemplating this a few years.
                          I'm type 2 diabetic and the bypass will eliminate that.

"Approximately 80–85% of severely obese patients with*type*2*diabetes*who undergo this operation experience full remission ofdiabetes, maintaining euglycemia withoutdiabetes*medications for ≥14 years thereafter*"

Last edited by Hoggslayer; 06-27-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I'm type 2 diabetic and the bypass will eliminate that.

"Approximately 80–85% of severely obese patients with*type*2*diabetes*who undergo this operation experience full remission ofdiabetes, maintaining euglycemia withoutdiabetes*medications for ≥14 years thereafter*"

My friend had T2 diabetes and got the bypass and within 6 months was done with his injections, probably added 15 years, but still the neurological damage to his feet is chronic and he still has to follow dr order on them

Comment

I was feeling great today so my daughter and I decided to go for a walk. I walk a little to far and got extremely dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                I was feeling great today so my daughter and I decided to go for a walk. I walk a little to far and got extremely dizzy.

Take it easy man remember "little steps turn into big steps"

Comment

Working...
                                X