Sight Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sight Lens

Anyone use these? Ive been thinkin about gettin on but dont know what mag (2x, 4x, or 6x)?

My pro shop (Double B in Conroe TX) ordered me a magnifier or rectifier (don't remember the name or brand) for my peep site. My eyes are 50 plus years old and this made blurry site pins crisp and clear as well as added a little clarity to the target. Absolutely the best archery accessory I have ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      My pro shop (Double B in Conroe TX) ordered me a magnifier or rectifier (don't remember the name or brand) for my peep site. My eyes are 50 plus years old and this made blurry site pins crisp and clear as well as added a little clarity to the target. Absolutely the best archery accessory I have ever owned.
      That would be a varifier.

Comment

I tried a 2x lens on my Spott Hog and did not care for it. I brought the target closer of course but also made it blurry (at close ranges). It was pretty nice past 30 yards though.

Comment

I like a 3x or 4x lens.

Comment

Too much power reduces your field of vision too much. Probably not more than a three. A clarifier in the peep can clear the target, but it can be high maintenance in inclimate weather.
            A smaller peep can also help, especially with the pins.

Comment

I have a 4x lens in my spott hogg sight and a clarifier in my peep and love it. The inclimate weather can be a pain but still wouldn't shoot without it now

Comment

I have a glass Feather Vision 4X lens on my Sword Accusite Micro sight. I do not have a clarifier in my peep and based on what I see through the lens I don't need one. The 4X lens in my opinion brings the target in just enough for a great view and the field of vision is quite adequate for 3d shooting. I owuld not use one for hunting though but that is just my opinion. I shot in the Nocona Deerman 3D archery shoot this past Sunday in the pouring rain and never wiped my lens off. I still did ok seeing through it despite the rain drops on the lens (:-)

Comment

Im also shooting a feather vision 4x lens and love it for 3d!

Comment

Working...
                  X