No announcement yet.

New EZ-HITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got something very similar to that last year. Should have bought it 10 years earlier. It the same name as yours though. Seems like the name on the one I got was Pat Green easy hitch or something Green.

Comment

My old IH 574 had telescoping lift arms and it sure made hooking up easy. I called them ol boys at Carter and we had language barrier. They asked me were I was from,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        My old IH 574 had telescoping lift arms and it sure made hooking up easy. I called them ol boys at Carter and we had language barrier. They asked me were I was from,lol
        Lol, are you Polish???
        I looked at some quick hitch options yesterday, the top link didn't have anything to keep it in place, no pin.
        I thought that was a little weird.
        Drycreek, can you post a pic of the top link (how it is secured)?

Comment

I use Pat's quick hitch and an extended length top link. Works fine.

Comment

I need to try the Carters, I can't get the Pat's to fit on my arm.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
              Lol, are you Polish???
              I looked at some quick hitch options yesterday, the top link didn't have anything to keep it in place, no pin.
              I am severe redneck, they had a hard time with the word top lank.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
                Lol, are you Polish???

It uses your regular top link.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I use Pat's quick hitch and an extended length top link. Works fine.
                Yeah, but you're Chew, and we ain't

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                I need to try the Carters, I can't get the Pat's to fit on my arm.
                Call him with your measurements and he will custom build it for you. Need height, width of the "bearing", (that's the hole your implement pins through), and the hole size of your bearing. Mine fit like a glove.

Comment

You were talking S Texas and they were listening Kentucky !

I had a chance to put out a little 0-20-20 on my clover Friday and I could let my spreader down so much farther without my PTO shaft separating. Made it much easier to dump those bags in !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    You were talking S Texas and they were listening Kentucky !

I had a chance to put out a little 0-20-20 on my clover Friday and I could let my spreader down so much farther without my PTO shaft separating. Made it much easier to dump those bags in !
                    They thought I was a saying tank, and they did not have none that cleared the top tank. I had to spell it out l-a-n-k , he started laughing. He asked me what is the lube in my hydraulics and I said o-y-l .

Comment

I am severe redneck, they had a hard time with the word top lank.

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      It uses your regular top link.
                      Yessir, thanks for answering again. I missed it the last time I looked at the thread, my bad.

They thought I was a saying tank, and they did not have none that cleared the top tank. I had to spell it out l-a-n-k , he started laughing. He asked me what is the lube in my hydraulics and I said o-y-l .
                      Ha,
                      Ok, I was wondering who couldn't understand who.

Comment

I understand the hassle of hooking up your three point equipment. I got this from Harbor Freight and it works great for me.

Amazing deals on this 3-Point Quick Hitch 27-3/16In Clearance at Harbor Freight. Quality tools & low prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
                          I understand the hassle of hooking up your three point equipment. I got this from Harbor Freight and it works great for me.

https://www.harborfreight.com/3-poin...nce-97214.html
                          I came close to buying something similar, but didn't want to lose my top link adjustability or width adjustability. I have two mowers, a disc, a cultipacker, a spray rig, and a seeder/fertilizer spreader. Some of them require adjusting the top link, some of them are wider, some need to be adjusted both ways.

Comment

Working...
                          X