X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers sent...

Comment

More prayers sent up from the Bryant family.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Thats good. I would be glad to contribute if a need becomes evident. Please help moniter this for us. thank you Brandon for what you are doing.
        I would be glad to contribute as well.

Prayers continue from the Dale family.

Comment

Afternoon prayers up!

Comment

Update.... Nothing has really changed from this morning. I'm taking that as a positive.

I asked Jenn if she need anything again and again she said she will be fine and figure it out. The hospital also said that they don't want to be flooded. Well with that being said ( probably gonna get my *** chewed but oh well I'm a big boy) if any of y'all feel so compelled to send get well cards to either Jennifer Barnes or Courtney, y'all can mail them to my office and I will forward them. ( don't want to post Jennifer's address for world to see for obvious reasons)

Address them to me in a cover envelope:

Brandon Arrington
            701 Ave G
            Marble Falls Tx 78654.

Don't feel obligated by any means.
            Last edited by BrandonA; 02-27-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

As much as I would love to send cards or flowers, I will respect the wishes of the hospital. I do hope Courtney continues to get well and recover from this nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                As much as I would love to send cards or flowers, I will respect the wishes of the hospital. I do hope Courtney continues to get well and recover from this nightmare
                If you want to send cards as mentioned send them to me and I will forward them to Lindsey who is watching the kids. She will get them to Jenn and Court. If there's a will there's a way

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  If you want to send cards as mentioned send them to me and I will forward them to Lindsey who is watching the kids. She will get them to Jenn and Court. If there's a will there's a way

That works for me. Thanks

Comment

Can you post you address?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Can you post you address?
                      Update.... Nothing has really changed from this morning. I'm taking that as a positive.

I asked Jenn if she need anything again and again she said she will be fine and figure it out. The hospital also said that they don't want to be flooded. Well with that being said ( probably gonna get my *** chewed but oh well I'm a big boy) if any of y'all feel so compelled to send get well cards to either Jennifer Barnes or Courtney, y'all can mail them to my office and I will forward them. ( don't want to post Jennifer's address for world to see for obvious reasons)

Address them to me in a cover envelope:

Brandon Arrington
                      701 Ave G
                      Marble Falls Tx 78654.

Don't feel obligated by any means.

Here ya go

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Here ya go
                        Thanx

Comment

Update... Blood work much better this evening. I don't know how much except the text said it was great.

Comment

Update... Blood work much better this evening. I don't know how much except the text said it was great.
                            Great news. More prayers being sent from Kathy and I!!

Comment

Great to hear continued prayers!

Comment

Fantastic...we needed some good news. Thanks Brandon

Go Courtney Go

Comment

Working...
                                X