New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
    Sambo, look in to the Ketogenic diet. It’ll help you get off your diabetes meds.

Will do. Thx for heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Downloaded the 5x5 stronglift app and will use this for my lifting. I started yesterday. Seems a simple enough app. Bench squats and rows have me sore. I ordered T25 workout dvd's to do before work with the wife during the week. Starting those as well
      Last edited by Cody903; 01-02-2018, 05:02 PM.

Comment

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

I’ll play too! Started 2017 at 285 and with a little diet and exercise I dropped 35 down to 250. Backed myself back into a 1x in most clothes and that has me a little excited. Gonna try to get to 215 this year which shouldn’t be too hard except that I have 4 kids who want something from me all the time.

My wife has completely transformed her body. After 4 kids she was sick of herself and man has she done good. Y’all saw the flamethrower video. Mama be built right! She was down to 14% body fat.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          We used to call them Resolutioners at the gym I worked at. They won't stick with it for the most part. One or two might, but the rest will quit after 3 months, max.
          That being said I only started back in February last year so I guess I was one of them pretty recent lol

Also going to cut out the prework out and see how it goes

Comment

i'll follow you guys, i can't start anything until next week. Going to get full blood work done first before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody903 View Post
              Downloaded the 5x5 stronglift app and will use this for my lifting. I started yesterday. Seems a simple enough app. Bench squats and rows have me sore. I ordered T25 workout dvd's to do before work with the wife during the week. Starting those as well
              Strong lifts is a solid program. Some people are tempted to add more volume because they are use to the bro style bodybuilder type of workouts if you want strength and size, look up Candito Strength And Hyperteophy program.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                That being said I only started back in February last year so I guess I was one of them pretty recent lol

Also going to cut out the prework out and see how it goes
                You’ve now earned the right to ***** about the crowds badge. Lol

I can’t quit my pre, I like the rush.

Comment

I'm hopping in on this...well kind of. Dont really give a d@mn about losing weight, just want to lose the fat. And thats something that I think everyone should focus on. Dont worry about how many pounds you lose, just focus on getting rid of that fat. F&CK what the scale says. She is a lying, two timing tramp and will mess your head up if you let her. The best success I ever saw was when I was staying as far away from the scale as possible and just lifting as heavy as I could. Lift heavy, eat clean, do cardio in a way that is fun( cause that ****e suucks) and remember that it could always be worse. Good luck to everyone! I hope 2018 treats you guys great!

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
                    I'm hopping in on this...well kind of. Dont really give a d@mn about losing weight, just want to lose the fat. And thats something that I think everyone should focus on. Dont worry about how many pounds you lose, just focus on getting rid of that fat. F&CK what the scale says. She is a lying, two timing tramp and will mess your head up if you let her. The best success I ever saw was when I was staying as far away from the scale as possible and just lifting as heavy as I could. Lift heavy, eat clean, do cardio in a way that is fun( cause that ****e suucks) and remember that it could always be worse. Good luck to everyone! I hope 2018 treats you guys great!
                    The scale she is quite the sea hag matey.

Comment

The scale she is quite the sea hag matey.
                      She really is! That's why I dont listen to her. That and I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder because for 90 percent of the time I was in the military I was "overweight" Yet I could do PT with the best of em. There were a few of us like that and it always ****** us off that they would say we had to go get the tape test done because we knew we would pass it. It's just BS standards that were made back during a time before people hit the iron the way we did.

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
                        She really is! That's why I dont listen to her. That and I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder because for 90 percent of the time I was in the military I was "overweight" Yet I could do PT with the best of em. There were a few of us like that and it always ****** us off that they would say we had to go get the tape test done because we knew we would pass it. It's just BS standards that were made back during a time before people hit the iron the way we did.
                        Totally agree with you. It’s just as bad as that dang BMI chart. For my height and weight, even at my best, I’ve always been to high.

Comment

You’ve now earned the right to ***** about the crowds badge. Lol

I can’t quit my pre, I like the rush.
                          I can seem to find one that constantly provides a rush.

Today I took it and felt nothing as usual unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            I can seem to find one that constantly provides a rush.

Today I took it and felt nothing as usual unfortunately
                            Hyde works best for me. Mesomorph worked good for 2 wks then nada.

Comment

Fat boy checking in. I know this is silly....but keeps me somewhat accountable. If I can see it....It'll be a constant reminder.

I'm carrying around an extra bag of corn (50 lbs), so cut me some slack.

I could barely walk up 2 flights of stairs without taking a break in August. So I started doing several flights of stairs at work every day. Legs are feeling good. Cardio still needs some work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	25587770_10155519751853241_7890777605183628205_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	24525874

Name:	25586807_10155515012128241_2352635180339391363_o.jpg
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	24525875

Name:	25994939_10155539030863241_8951213187431906244_n.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	24525876

Name:	26166261_10155531637853241_7035300585193656749_n.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	24525877

Name:	26168134_10155549338043241_5830838247002270456_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	24525878

Name:	26056011_10155543813898241_3040358944895408471_n.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	24525879
                              Last edited by Chew; 01-02-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Fat boy checking in. I know this is silly....but keeps me somewhat accountable. If I can it....It'll be a constant reminder.

I'm carrying around an extra bag of corn (50 lbs), so cut me some slack.

I could barely walk up 2 flights of stairs without taking a break in August. So I started doing several flights of stairs at work every day. Legs are feeling good. Cardio still needs some work.

[ATTACH]890507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890508[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890511[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890512[/ATTACH]
                                Good deal sir!!!

I only ran a mile on the mill today and it took 9 mins
                                I hate cardio lol

Comment

Working...
                                X