Gasoline shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    Frisco and surrounding towns like little elm and the colony are out.
    Them rich folk tend to panic easily. I filled up yesterday morning because I needed gas, not part of the panic.

Comment

Panic is in full swing here in Paris. About 1/2 are out, and several of the rest only have certain grades. Sure makes me question if I should hit the road traveling 350 miles to the ranch this weekend......

Comment

I stopped by 3 different stations that were out of gas in NRH/Hurst. Sat in line for 20 mins to get premium at the 4th station I tried. I didn't believe my wife last night when she told me DFW was running out of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
          I stopped by 3 different stations that were out of gas in NRH/Hurst. Sat in line for 20 mins to get premium at the 4th station I tried. I didn't believe my wife last night when she told me DFW was running out of gas.
          Your avatar tells me you married up. Start listening to your wife.

Comment

Plenty of gas in Austin and surrounding areas. No lines here. Just busy, between people heading to help with the storm and people headed out of town for Labor Day weekend.

Comment

My dad is in and around San Angelo for opening dove weekend and said some of the stations he has tried to go to are out of gas in that area.

Comment

New Braunfels Bucee's is $2.15/gal for unleaded with no shortage or abnormal panic-buyers.

Comment

Just got gas in Pflugerville no issue.

Stop the panic

There are still plenty of refineries not impacted that are producing

Everyone has the right to breathe clean air—and that right is being denied to millions of Americans living in the shadows of nearly 150 oil refineries across the United States. Are you one of 7 million at risk? Find the oil refinery near you.

Even better map

Comment

I need to fill up with diesel today, In the Waco area, hopefully not bad here.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                      no problem finding diesel

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        Valero on 19th and Lakeshore had diesel when I went by this morning at 5:15.

Comment

My wife called me from Floresville, about 25 miles SE of San Antonio, a few minutes ago and said several stations are out of gas, the others have long lines. Suggested I fill up in San Antonio before I head home.
                          Looks like it's more widespread than I thought.

Comment

My wife had to go to Azle for an appointment and she said a few stations were out and many had some yellow bags and long lines. Also in Springtown she noticed one completely out and crazy lines at others.Just a heads up for anybody heading out this way.

Comment

my wife thought I was overreacting when I told her to fill up yesterday instead of waiting until today or tomorrow. now she just says of 3 stations in our neighborhood, one is out and the others have lines backed up onto the street. now she wants us to bike to meet the teacher tonight instead of using gas ( which is fine w/ me, I need the exercise )

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker361 View Post
                                My wife called me from Floresville, about 25 miles SE of San Antonio, a few minutes ago and said several stations are out of gas, the others have long lines. Suggested I fill up in San Antonio before I head home.
                                Looks like it's more widespread than I thought.
                                Here's the deal... A bunch of TBH'ers and many others have been filling up all the 5 gallon cans they can get their hands on... I know I lent/gave my two and the money to fill them, to a buddy that was going down to Rockport / Port A with all the fuel he could carry..

Been the same thing with food around Waco, so many of us have friends and connections in those places that we're buying food and toiletries and sending them down with buddies..

Comment

Working...
                                X