No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipped out of the office for a little bit this morning! Headed to Fork in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
      Took my son fishing on Palestine in some boat slips. He caught his first crappie without any assistance from dad today. We ended up with 12 or so in the basket.

That's great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Skipped out of the office for a little bit this morning! Headed to Fork in the morning!

Wait-a-minute. You dock fishing?

Comment

Tried on waco today. Fished south bosque to stay out of the wind. They weren't up shallow yet. Only one was in middle of channel on the bottom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good looking boy

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Wait-a-minute. You dock fishing?

Go where the fish are!!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                That's great!!!

It's been pretty good jigging the marina.

Comment

Today was the first time I've fished there! Went and told the Ranger dealer where to put some stuff on the new boat and met my buddy there for a bit. Everytime I missed a fish in there my jig dented the roof I bet!![emoji23]

Comment

Didn’t catch a fish all weekend at Pines and somehow survived the storm at brushy creek last night.

We woke up to hail and wind like I’ve never seen, Our tent collapsed before we could get out. Finally got it unzipped and made our way to my parents trailer and rode out the storm.
                    The park is a disaster, took hours for emergency teams to cut there way in to help.
                    One fatality, some injuries and lots of damage to campers boats and trucks.
                    Prayers for those affected and thank you to any one that responded and helped!

Comment

Some of the damage. The west side of the park took it harder, can’t imagine what the other tent campers went through

Comment

Crappie withdrawals

Comment

Bad stuff there, prayers for the family of those affected by the storm.
                          That skeeters seen better days.

Comment

We had planned on staying a Brushy Creek this weekend but opted out due to the rain in the forecast. We tent camp so I’m sure glad we did not go. I only live down the road in Diana and we had bad hail and strong winds. I hope no one was hurt. I will be calling the insurance company tomorrow for a new roof.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Hix! Glad yall are OK. Was the fatality from a falling tree?

Comment

Lake Belton 3/9

That’s some bad weather, prayers to everyone effected.

Us and another couple got into some crappie and whites Friday evening. 101 total. Saturday very slow here on Lake Belton.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X