This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I dont "root" for anyone but Texas. My comment was kinda tongue in cheek due to how bad the other LSU fans on here hate Texas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Figured that was the case and responded in kind -- hence the over the top incredulity.

Comment

Rodney Anderson is immediately suspended indefinitely. If the accusations are remotely true, he will never see the field as an OU player again. He actually may never see a football field again. And that is absolutely the way it should be.

Accused of rape of a drunk victim on Nov 16th. On Dec 2nd she started remembering it.

Comment

Accused at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
          Rodney Anderson is immediately suspended indefinitely. If the accusations are remotely true, he will never see the field as an OU player again. He actually may never see a football field again. And that is absolutely the way it should be.

Accused of rape of a drunk victim on Nov 16th. On Dec 2nd she started remembering it.
          Just started remembering? Hmmm. I'm guessing there's not a rape kit from the 16th then, likely not any credible witnesses either.

He may have ****** her off. This is not to be taken lightly, but the cry wolf bit has become an issue as well.

Comment

He can still play in the NFL, they are completely okay with that.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              He can still play in the NFL, they are completely okay with that.
              yes its not like he beat her or slapped her.
              They are completely ok with rape and murder.

Comment

Hmmm. Sad thing is if he didn't do it, it will be nearly impossible to prove his innocence.

Comment

Bearkats back for another shot at the National Championship.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hell yeah. Eat em up Kats

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

It’s messed up either way. If he did it he needs to go to jail. If she is lying, she does. But how would you prove she is lying 3 weeks after the fact? He said, she said with alcohol involved. Either way he is suspended

And this has nothing to do with me being an OU fan. I am a human, and there is zero place for rape or rapists.

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
                        To each their own but I couldn’t care less if they ever have a winning season again.
                        They screwed themselves as a relevant program when they jumped to the B1G!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wish I had some influence on that move as I'd rather have my Huskers in the Big12 too! I haven't liked the trajectory that the program has been on in recent years and I am really excited with the hiring of Scott Frost and looking forward to brighter and better days ahead. GBR!

Comment

It’s messed up either way. If he did it he needs to go to jail. If she is lying, she does. But how would you prove she is lying 3 weeks after the fact? He said, she said with alcohol involved. Either way he is suspended

And this has nothing to do with me being an OU fan. I am a human, and there is zero place for rape or rapists.
                          Apparently she is employed by the University, so Title IX investigation looming.

Comment

Every day after practice Mack Brown told the team you can screw up your life in 15 seconds. Sadly this is true and happens all to often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Apparently she is employed by the University, so Title IX investigation looming.
                              According to text messages she tried to hook up with him the next weekend and he blew her off. She's getting info from friends.

Comment

the way I see it, suspension from football is a natural consequence of putting himself in the situation he did. regardless of what happened in the apartment.

of course, jail would be a natural consequence of an assault, and it is up to the legal system to sort that out

Comment

Working...
                                X