More Yeti competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Yeti competition

Wifey bought me 2 of these at HEB today, she knows Id make her return a yeti
    Attached Files

Do the lids have a straw? Can't really tell in picture.

Comment

Price?

Comment

Yes lid has a straw and can be used without the straw. Price was 20 for the smaller and 25 for the bigger one.

Last edited by jaime1982; 02-05-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Lotta moving parts but I like the size of the large one at 34oz and the price.

Comment

Dang... Will have to check them out

Comment

Hate to tell you, but unless you got them on sale, you paid more for those than what you could've got an Rtic for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                Hate to tell you, but unless you got them on sale, you paid more for those than what you could've got an Rtic for.

Maybe they are better than an Rtic

Comment

Not really... $4.99 additional price for the spill proof RTIC lid plus shipping. Then there's the question of when you'll really get it

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Maybe they are better than an Rtic
                    Maybe

Comment

Walmart has some put out by mossy oak now for 18.46 30oz seamed kinda cheap made. Sitting on the gun counter.

Comment

Rtic lids are crap, theyre also 3 weeks till ship if i buy today....

The 24oz appeals to me since its not so big and bulky, plus a cold beer is in 24oz(coincidence??) Lol.Cup holders in the car are kinda small but big enough in my truck so the smaller one is cool for that.

They also feel very well made with a good lid. For $20 im not worried about it.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1454727821196.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	24428839

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            Rtic lids are crap, theyre also 3 weeks till ship if i buy today....
                            .[ATTACH]772949[/ATTACH]
                            Not sure about their lids, but noticed that Buccees had a lot of the Rtics in stock.

Comment

No Bucees in my area and waiting until the 20th to ship if that is legit is not appealing! that is one reason I went with a Pelican 95 qt cooler over RTIC before Christmas. Love my Pelican!

Comment

Working...
                              X