No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and now the hard part of the schedule begins...

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
      Most accurate comment on this thread. I never expected Perez to be an ace but after the season he had last year I thought maybe, just maybe he could be a decent #2 or #3. Instead he is going into May with a 10 ERA. The suckage is real with this one.
      Proud to say i haven't taken the bait on M. Perez for the last year and a half. At one time i thought he might have had something. Something good.

Now i know he has something. Something bad. The dude just can't seem to get out of his own way. For lack of better way to put it, i think he's a more serious minded version of Derek Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Proud to say i haven't taken the bait on M. Perez for the last year and a half. At one time i thought he might have had something. Something good.

Now i know he has something. Something bad. The dude just can't seem to get out of his own way. For lack of better way to put it, i think he's a more serious minded version of Derek Holland.
        Good assessment...IMO both he and The Dutch seem to lack any real mental toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Good assessment...IMO both he and The Dutch seem to lack any real mental toughness.
          With no offence or malice intended toward the little people of the world, Mental Midgets, is the term that rolls around in my head with those two most of the time.

Comment

Well I have had enough of watching drew Robinson making errors that cost this team runs. Would really like to see them send him down.

Comment

The SUCK is long and hard on this freakin team! 🤨

Comment

Update on Martin, just a leak in is maxey pad. A trip to Walgreens and he will be back to sucking in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This bullpen can't do much but give up runs tomight.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                    This bullpen can't do much but give up runs tomight.
                    ...and the defenders can't pick the ball up, and hitters can't hit it often enough...

#badbaseball

Comment

Hey, hey, hey. Rangers up 6-0 in 7th. WTH??

Profar just had a heck of an at bat. Dude seems to be improving w/ consistent playing time and position. We'll see...

Comment

It won’t last. As soon as the blow pen comes in it last over.

Comment

Apparently the Rangers' pitcher must be using pine tar and the Clevend pitcher isnt. What an *** stomping they are putting on the Indians.

Comment

You have got to be effing kidding me!! Jeez.

Comment

They’re still ****ty

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                You have got to be effing kidding me!! Jeez.

Told you

Comment

Working...
                                X