****Job opening**** West Texas gas plant operators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
    I'm pretty good with GC's, been building, working on, selling and designing them since 1992. All I've ever done in my career, save about 3 years when I went to work for a continuous analyzer company. Currently maintain GC's over about 1000 miles of pipelines.

Whatcha got for me?
    We could use a good measurement tech if you know ROC meters and coriolis meters and live local lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      We could use a good measurement tech if you know ROC meters and coriolis meters and live local lol.
      Dealt a little bit with them, but nowhere near local. I'm near Galveston. Be a helluva commute. More in jest, pretty happy with the gravy train job I've got now.

Comment

Dealt a little bit with them, but nowhere near local. I'm near Galveston. Be a helluva commute. More in jest, pretty happy with the gravy train job I've got now.
        Yeah. All the old guys go into some form of measurement. It’s like being retired but showing up and working for an hour

Comment

Yeah. All the old guys go into some form of measurement. It’s like being retired but showing up and working for an hour
          Yep

Comment

Someone has to turn the valves, write permits, and cook

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Someone has to turn the valves, write permits, and cook
              Haha. Yeah. And maintain pumps, compressors etc. Understand flow. Understand process. The end goal is for these guys to become board operators after they’ve been doing it a bit.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'm pretty good with GC's, been building, working on, selling and designing them since 1992. All I've ever done in my career, save about 3 years when I went to work for a continuous analyzer company. Currently maintain GC's over about 1000 miles of pipelines.

Whatcha got for me?
                    That’s interesting. About 22 years ago I worked with GCs in a petrochemical lab. They had FID analyzers on them for checking purity & identifying impurities. I have an old college friend that works with in-line continuous analyzers but can’t remember what company.
                    Another bump for those looking for this type gig

Comment

Bump

Comment

Haha. Yeah. And maintain pumps, compressors etc. Understand flow. Understand process. The end goal is for these guys to become board operators after they’ve been doing it a bit.
                        Right up my alley. I work in oil movements now. I am about burned out on the refinery side. I have been waiting for Mark West to have something pop up in the area I have been looking since Marathon bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Right up my alley. I work in oil movements now. I am about burned out on the refinery side. I have been waiting for Mark West to have something pop up in the area I have been looking since Marathon bought them.
                          Message me your number. Let’s talk

Comment

Bump

Comment

This the old Ramsey Gas Plant?

Comment

What do yalls outside guys start out at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X