2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dasma View Post
    That your excuse? Why watch if they're higher rated? Water finds its own level. Excuses, excuses. With Prescott leading this team, I've many more pleasant times ahead. Oh, and work on your excuses.

LMAO!! No excuses whatsoever. How you got that that was an excuse is beyond me. Reaching I guess.

My point was to call a team overrated that loses to a team that is rated higher than them is just weak *** sauce. They lost to a better team. I can't make it any simpler to you than that without crayons.
    Last edited by Smart; 01-13-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Cowboys overachieved in my opinion. Great year. Some QB concerns going forward. And there was no excuse for not making defensive adjustments after the first half. That is where the coaching is to blame. Used same personnel group and 2 safety coverage. Bring one up and make them beat you standing in the pocket instead of pounding the ball between the tackles and then play Action

Comment

The Cowboys were fortunate to be there. O line was a mess, they realized the WR's weren't very good, they went and got a good one. Which gave them a chance. I don't think Dak is very good and Garrett is not very good. It finally caught up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          LMAO!! No excuses whatsoever. How you got that that was an excuse is beyond me. Reaching I guess.

My point was to call a team overrated that loses to a team that is rated higher than them is just weak *** sauce. They lost to a better team. I can't make it any simpler to you than that without crayons.
          Did something bad happen?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Wasn’t really talking about just this game but anytime they run right at Lee.
            ? Dude's been the best defender when healthy on this team for ten years and a sure tackler. Teams don't run well on the Cowboys and he's been a big reason why.

Very simple, Dak didn't make the plays he needed too in the first half and we lost in the trenches.

Scott Linehan will be gone.

Comment

I am a Steelers fan from birth, we get Terrible towels and Steelers jerseys when we are born in SW PA LOL. But I was routing for the Cowboys since the Steelers played pretty awful this season. Lots of Steelers fans hate the Cowboys and vice versa. I don't care about that old drama though.

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
                Very simple, Dak didn't make the plays he needed too in the first half and we lost in the trenches.

Scott Linehan will be gone.
                You really gonna blame this loss on Dak alone?
                Wrong.
                When the other team scores on nearly every drive, there is an issue. Defense could not make a stop. Not saying Dak played the best but he is not the biggest blame for this loss

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
                  ? Dude's been the best defender when healthy on this team for ten years and a sure tackler. Teams don't run well on the Cowboys and he's been a big reason why.
                  Hey the guy is a player. Good tackler when he gets them 4-5 yards down field and covers well. He isn't a run stopping LB and never has been. The key to the cowboys run defense this year has been the D Line and they got their asses handed to them yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasma View Post
                    Dallas is done. Finally. Can't believe they couldn't even put up a fight! Now Jerry can go back on his yacht. Cowboys kinda remind me of another over rated team. Michigan Wolverines.
                    Probably a raiders fan...

Comment

I don't see much of anything different between Saints and Rams.
                      Ain'ts have a running and passing attack that is equal to the best if not better yet Dallas dominated the Ain'ts for a whole game. That boils down to coaching and game plan.
                      I expect Eagles to come after Brees like Dallas did today.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Probably a raiders fan...

I betting a Patriots fan.....from "way back"....like as soon as they won their first Super Bowl with Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Which one of you is burning that jersey? Even Skippy Bayless trashed his
                          Fake fans like half the people in this thread who magically appeared when the Cowboys started winning games

Comment

I’m not a Cowboys fan. I have a team but a football fan and each any and all games. Dallas has a lot to build on. Offensive I would say QB is the one thing they need better play grom. Defensive - not enough pressure- very little penetration in gaps- no coaching adjustments after the coin flip

Comment

Lmaooooo...[emoji854][emoji2962][emoji1787]...Dallas got haters at the NOLA game!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

time for new scenery in the head coach and offensive coord., someone has to go! Can't waste all these good players on mediocre play calling.

Comment

Working...
                                X