Garage sale finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage sale finds

Looks like I am going to start reloading. The wife wanted to go garag3 selling and I found a RCBS press, unopened 505 scale, and powder scale for $40. I got the desk under it for $5. I have a few more things I need to pick up before starting up. Anybody recommend a reloading manual to help a beginner?
    Attached Files

Yes, Hornady, Nosler, Sierra, etc. It won't hurt to have several manuals because they will vary a little in info. Be sure and read all you can about the process before starting. Lots of good info on the web, and some not so good. BE SAFE and good luck. There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a good group when you had a large hand in making it small.

Edit: You did good on the buy !

Comment

Speer #13! BTW....I will pay the $10.00 for the 505!

Comment

Wow, excellent find.

Comment

I second the Speer manual, step by step instructions, the others are probably just as good too.
          I’ve loaded a lot of bullets on a RCBS junior press.
          If you have any problems with any of the RCBS equipment they will stand behind it 100 % , I purchased a junior press at a yard sale for a buddy wanting to get into reloading, It did not have a handle, my buddy called RCBS to buy a new one, the lady told him she would send him one no charge, he explained again how he had got the press, she again insisted it was under warranty and sent him a NEW handle.
          Awesome warranty and CS!!!

Comment

Get the manual for the bullet you want to load.

The mechanics of reloading is stupid simple. Get that down as you stay safe.

The science of reloading is never ending and there's a million things you can do/tweak to chase the perfect load.

Comment

You don’t need a manual with the availability of info on the internet. I’ve never bought a manual.

Comment

Thats a WOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

That husband is going to be mad at his future x wife when he gets home from hunting.

Comment

Good buy! I’m using that same equipment setup minus the scale. A lot of the manufacturers have online data that you can access for free. It’s addicting so be prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X