Need some tunes in my side x side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some tunes in my side x side

Anyone built their own systems or have any recommendations? I dont want high end or to spend a ton or hear it 3 counties over. Just nice clear sound that has maybe 4 speakers and a sub. Here is the buggy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Look at tractor tunes

Comment

I did all that on several Polaris buggies I own - now I get a high end wireless speaker and bluetooth my phone - way less expensive and awesome sound

Comment

What about a sound bar?

Comment

I'd do a nice BT speaker and use your phone. Zip tie it up and you're in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wet sounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WetSounds Stealth 10 or Stealth 6. Amazingly clear sound, excellent volume, as simple as they get. The downside is it doesn't how much low end bass at all. I can hear mine easily running 75 down the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                I did all that on several Polaris buggies I own - now I get a high end wireless speaker and bluetooth my phone - way less expensive and awesome sound
                This

Comment

My buddy is a wetsounds dealer. If you want me to check on a price pm me.

Comment

nice rig! how do you like the Can Am?

Comment

I don't have a Defender, but I do have a 14' Commander 1000 XT, my parents have a 14' Commander 800XT, and cousin has a 15' Commander 800XT. They have all held up extremely well, and the cockpit is the most comfortable to us. We also have a few Rangers in the family. They haven't held up as well, and mine has been treated way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                        This. I have a Probox with a stereo but the stereo needs to be replaced.

Comment

I picked up a Boss Audio 6.5" bluetooth speaker. Its not a concert, but it works. Weatherproof and it has LEDs around the speakers that you can program.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                            nice rig! how do you like the Can Am?
                            This is my first experience with one, and so far i love it. Ill know more after it goes through a full hunting season though. Its superior so fsr to any ive had or ridden in. And ive been in a good many. Its a little more money, but i think its worth it if it holds up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                              What about a sound bar?
                              I dont want a sound bar because all the sound is right in the drivers face and not equally distributed, so its too loud in my face if i want the people in the back seat to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X