Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who all tent camps or car camps at there lease??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always tent camped when hunting with TYHP. Great experience for the kids. I'd pull that pop up out there if it were me though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to be an every day/weekend thing for me when I was younger hunting public lands. This was one of the last few years ago. I've also used that climber in front of the tent, and many other climbers over the years, to "camp out in trees" all night hog hunting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	24560313

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	287.1 KB
ID:	24560314

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	24560315

Comment

I am totally against tent camping unless absolutely necessary.

The last time i tent camped was on the banks of the Guadalupe 12 years ago. I was drunk and it was even miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tent, pop up, different campers, motel, water, no water, 'lectricity, no 'lectricity, I've done it all. My current situation has to be my favorite though.

Comment

I'd like to have a camper some day. But my little place/house just dosen't have the room to store one. I did have a cab-over at one time. But it got to be a real pain trying to move it in and out of the back yard for use, without knocking off my electric meter. I've only got 7 foot of entrance between the brick-house and fence post into the back yard for trailers and such. So they have to be narrower than that. And then there is the meter. Hope to move some day.

Comment

Here'a my setup

Here is what I do sometimes when I go by myself.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X