Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to the damaged boats in the flood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to the damaged boats in the flood?

Curious where they take all the boats that were washed away in the flood , insurance claims etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copart

Comment

Wish I knew, I’m missing my boat

Comment

Good question!

Comment

they will eventually notify the registered owner if the boat is located.

a lot of them ended up in very small pieces after going over the various dams.

Comment

During Harvey here in Houston, if they had an insurance claim they went to one of the flooded out vehicle lots. Insurance would then sell them with scrap titles.

The royal purple race track supposedly had thousands of cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              During Harvey here in Houston, if they had an insurance claim they went to one of the flooded out vehicle lots. Insurance would then sell them with scrap titles.

The royal purple race track supposedly had thousands of cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles etc.....
              It did. For as far as you could see row after row. It was very eerie looking.

Comment

Yep. It was crazy the number of vehicles there.

Comment

Yes that's by the house, you could then bid on them on Copart. I bought a nice TT for a good price and now use it at the deer lease.

Comment

Working...
                  X