Play till the horn blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

LOL

But I would bet that post is someone pretending to be an Aggie

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Schedule is set up for it.
        Ou is OU and the Couch Burners look pretty salty. Oh, I wont leave out the trip to Lubbock because **** happens in Lubbock. 8-4 to 9-3 still seems more likely.
        Last edited by Chad C; 09-24-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Bama game went about like expected, we managed to cover the spread but those guys should run the table the rest of the way. Tua just put's them in another category than they usually are.

It's going to take a team with a good DL, elite secondary, good OL, and dual threat QB that can attack Bama down field.... Not many teams have all that....

Jimbo's first year test is fixing to start...Nobody honestly expected a win over Bama or Clemson pre-season.... 8-4 looks probable and most likely, 9-3 is in reach.

Haven't watched but 2 snaps of the Texas/TCU game and none of the USC game, but according to the box scores looks like the second half of the last 2 games Texas has come alive. They are playing better than expected, and with army taking OU to the wire should be interesting down the stretch between Texas, OU, WVU, and even Texas Tech & Oklahoma State. Kingsbury put up a big victory this weekend, but you can't count Gundy out.
          Last edited by EastTexasMan; 09-24-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

While it was ugly, it's 4-0! I'll take it! Ol Miss this weekend and Florida the next!! Chilling with momma this weekend for our 16th and hopefully catching some ocean perch the following weekend.

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Haven't watched but 2 snaps of the Texas/TCU game and none of the USC game, but according to the box scores looks like the second half of the last 2 games Texas has come alive. They are playing better than expected, and with army taking OU to the wire should be interesting down the stretch between Texas, OU, WVU, and even Texas Tech & Oklahoma State. Kingsbury put up a big victory this weekend.
              Texas appears to be the physically dominate team in the second half. They've outscored their last two "quality oponents" 42-3 in the second half. Solid growth from year one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Lmao that’s funny I don’t care who you are. I ain’t on that boat, Bama beat us bad and our secondary needs to step up quick. Hopefully they continue to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  My ignore list is no good when people quote him, lol

I wish all of you the best of luck with your hunts on the opener. I will still have over a month to go before I get home.
                  When you get home you got a fishin trip waiting for you and little man

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Wait you read Texags?

Isn't this what ya'll like to call #rentfree?

That's from Twitter as is the pic and I'm pretty sure it was copied from SEC rant. But the ad hominem redirect attempt was allllsome....

Keep up...

Last edited by Smart; 09-24-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Wreck'Em Tech!!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully I'll have a big buck on ice in time to watch the Ags roll Arky at Jerry World

Comment

I’m pretty sure nobody is gonna stop Alabama this year I see them running the table unless they have some key injuries! Aggies have a lot of growing up to do which we New this going In .. The DBs are killing this team right now ! The longhorns are doing what longhorns have been doing the last few years beating decent teams and losing to the duds K-State is gonna be ready for them always are !!

Comment

Originally posted by BosqueTech View Post
                            Wreck'Em Tech!!!!!!

ESPN FPI now has them favored in all but one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I haven't watched Tech either, but after the last few weeks of putting up points... How did they manage to only score 27 on Ole Miss and lose to them? Ole Miss is horrible on defense, like bottom of the barrel bad. Did Tech have injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                I haven't watched Tech either, but after the last few weeks of putting up points... How did they manage to only score 27 on Ole Miss and lose to them? Ole Miss is horrible on defense, like bottom of the barrel bad. Did Tech have injuries?
                                Don't have an anwser for that, but they gained a lot of stock for beating a team that had played Missouri State, South Alabama and Boise for wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X