Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he's turning it on the second half.

Comment

Hopkins is definateky Watson favorite target. Granite there are not many other options tonight but hopefully they keep the chemistry throughout the season

Comment

Ravens completely shut down Bengals last week.
        They dominated, nice get.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
          Ravens completely shut down Bengals last week.
          They dominated, nice get.
          4 ints last week and led the league last yr. can't believe they were available till I looked tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            4 ints last week and led the league last yr. can't believe they were available till I looked tonight!!!

Yup. Felt the same when I added them yesterday morning. I had to cut four players and revamp my entire bench. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Yup. Felt the same when I added them yesterday morning. I had to cut four players and revamp my entire bench. Lol

What kind of league are you in? I just dropped NE and added Baltimore. Apparently they weren't on waivers tonight. Things will get competitive in my league around week 3,4,5. Right now , they ain't looking too much.

Comment

I can't believe anyone keeps defense more than a couple of weeks.

Look at the Vegas odds and lines every week and you can stream ds and kickers all year long.

D's you look at home favorites with a low over under, and kickers look at favorites in warm weather/dome stadiums with high over under.

Basically you go down the list until one is available in your league. Doing this last year, my kickers total points were 25 or so higher (aggregate) than the highest scoring kicker and my defense would have been the third ranked d. Want to say I made 13 changes at kicker last year, and 10 at dst.

Comment

What kind of league are you in? I just dropped NE and added Baltimore. Apparently they weren't on waivers tonight. Things will get competitive in my league around week 3,4,5. Right now , they ain't looking too much.

12 team standard league. $100 buy in. And I'm down 0-1. Put up 70 points last week. Guy that beat me went for 110 points and had Kareem Hunt on his bench who put up 40 points alone.... my players need to start putting up at least their average numbers or I'm toast...

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post

Look at the Vegas odds and lines every week and you can stream ds and kickers all year long.

D's you look at home favorites with a low over under, and kickers look at favorites in warm weather/dome stadiums with high over under.

Basically you go down the list until one is available in your league. Doing this last year, my kickers total points were 25 or so higher (aggregate) than the highest scoring kicker and my defense would have been the third ranked d. Want to say I made 13 changes at kicker last year, and 10 at dst.

This is what I've been trying to do myself.

Comment

So grab a defense that is playing either the jets or the colts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

So grab a defense that is playing either the jets or the colts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So far this year, that is how it has worked.

Comment

So far this year, that is how it has worked.

Drug my feet and missed out on the raiders against the jets... oh well. Lol

Comment

We are capped on changes.

Comment

12 team standard league. $100 buy in. And I'm down 0-1. Put up 70 points last week. Guy that beat me went for 110 points and had Kareem Hunt on his bench who put up 40 points alone.... my players need to start putting up at least their average numbers or I'm toast...

10-4, good luck

Comment

We are capped on changes.

That and really big leagues are what prevents that plan from working.

Comment

Working...
                                X