Africa mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa mounts

Finally at long last it looks like I will get my mounts from Africa. 6 months ago I excepted the fact I was never gona get them as I lost track of the Taxidermist.

Good Morning Marty

All details noted. Thank you!! Our Bank confirmed your payment US$?.???-00 excluding insurance. Your booking will be arranged for next week.

Flight details will be forwarded to you. Pre alert and copies of docs will be faxed to Carol at Coppersmith Dallas.

Enjoy your day……best regards

Wanda

cool. can't wait to see them....

Comment

you'd think as bowhunters we'd have acquired a little patience, but no wait seems longer than the wait for a call from the taxidermist.

Comment

Pics please.

Comment

They will be a treat for all of us to see. Glad it's working out for you. When are you adding the second wing to your house... for all of your trophies?

Comment

Gonna be like Christmas!!!! Well, hurry up already. They ain't here yet???

Comment

Great news!!! Who did you use for your taxidermy work? I know the memories will flood back into your thoughts when you get them! Looking forward to seeing them!

Comment

We used BucknBass for ours and I was the same way. That was after my travel agent stole my trip money and had to buy new tickets 10 days prior to departure. You can imagine the price increase. Hope they turn out as good as ours. We also used Copper Smith.

They were awesome!!

Hank

Comment

Working...
                X