Cell phone signal booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Cool. Why don't you use it to answer my text I sent you an hour ago.

I fell asleep winder likker...sorry..

Originally posted by lnester View Post
    Does the WeBoost have to be plugged in to work? I don't see how you could use it in a blind if it has to be plugged in.

Yes. If he wants to use the car version like I linked above, a simple 12volt feeder battery will run it for 4-5 hunts depending on usage. I have a solar panel system set in my favorite blind but I have a portable box I can carry a battery, spare antenna and the cradle in for all my other blinds.

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
    Show use your setup.

What?

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
      Does the WeBoost have to be plugged in to work? I don't see how you could use it in a blind if it has to be plugged in.
      This
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
        This

Yup yup....That what I used except I cut off the alligator clips and installed battery terminals connectors.

I bought this and cut off the plug. Added the battery connections to each socket and have two assemblies for $5.50 each.

Or this one

Comment

Go to the SNYPER cell phone camera web site. They offer an antenna. It helped on my Snyper cell phone were I could not get signal on AT&T. Might not work for your purpose, but it would only be a fifty dollar gamble if it did not. I mounted it on a ten foot pole. It would put you using a spot for cell phone, but that beats nothing.

Comment

No phone sounds like the perfect stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
              No phone sounds like the perfect stand.

How would you do live hunt threads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X