No announcement yet.

Who all applied to the ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on what B T? Did you read that somewhere? Just curious how they'll work that in. I don't see tpwd doing any extra work or trying to accommodate a small % of hunters compared to the numbers that will apply. I see them starting over with everyone equal like the current tpwd system. Idk. I just hate they are going that route.

Comment

Man, I hadn’t heard any of these new changes. Just when I was getting close to enough points. I sure hope I draw this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
        Based on what B T? Did you read that somewhere? Just curious how they'll work that in. I don't see tpwd doing any extra work or trying to accommodate a small % of hunters compared to the numbers that will apply. I see them starting over with everyone equal like the current tpwd system. Idk. I just hate they are going that route.
        TPWD is only going to be doing the drawing portion of the hunts. They will give TPWD a list of preference point holders for the drawing. The Bowhunter safety and qualifier will still be handled by the refuge. Some parts for the drawing are still being worked out from what I understand. Most of this won't be that hard to be handled a small computer program can maintain the data from one year to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
          TPWD is only going to be doing the drawing portion of the hunts. They will give TPWD a list of preference point holders for the drawing. The Bowhunter safety and qualifier will still be handled by the refuge. Some parts for the drawing are still being worked out from what I understand. Most of this won't be that hard to be handled a small computer program can maintain the data from one year to the next.
          That's how Gayle explained it to me when I turned in my application. And if I remember, last year we waited til Mon before the list came out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post

Based on email from Gayle a few months ago

Comment

Maybe today!

Comment

tick. tock.tick.tock.tick.tock

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike585 View Post
                  If you get drawn, the booners have no chance now that you have a tried and true, state of the art, mega ozone machine at your disposal.
                  lol
                  Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                  here is the list.

Comment

When is expected post time/day for successful applicants?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      When is expected post time/day for successful applicants?

Only Gayle knows. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ahh another day of TBH Hagerman drawing drama is upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                          Ahh another day of TBH Hagerman drawing drama is upon us.

Make the call Tommy

Comment

Heck no. I am enjoying watching everyone panic and speculate. They can hold off releasing the results a few more days if they want.

Comment

List is out got Seg B.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Got Segment B

Comment

Working...
                                X