This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So you were scoping out your program changing loss' games to see how yall did??
    No, I was acutually watching how easily #6 Michigan manhandled unranked Maryland......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      LMAO.......Ag roller coaster says what?
      Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That’s like saying the quick whistle on the lateral that Texas picked up would have likely iced the game. It was blown dead, immediately.

I hate quick whistles and had it played out, it was Texas ball in the red zone.

The calls were lame and the whistles were early and then late. It went both ways and it was lame.

But I disagree. The ball hit the turf and the turf helped him secure the catch rolling forward.

It’s one of those calls that typically goes the way of the call on the field.

Had his hand been under the ball since he was still in the process of securing a diving catch, they would have overturned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        THE BALL CAN TOUCH THE GROUND....as long as he maintains possession, he did....but nice ”selective” screen shot. It was catch, even the announcers and the break away replay expert expected it to be overturned. *******, it wasn’t!!

Ok....that’s not a curse word....it’s sensored “s-h-o-c-k-e-r”.....weird

Safety....no wait.....Not Safety....but his elbow is down....shut up!! No safety!!!
        Last edited by RLB; 10-16-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          The real question is, when’s horn gonna horn?
          . I'm not sure they will if they can establish the run weekly, particularly with a rested and healthy Ingram. Fact is Horns are the most physical team in the b12 thus far and the most talented ( by a lot, talent level in the b12 in my eyes is the lowest I can remember) teams that can run the ball efficiently are less likely to stumble IMO.

If they can't establish the run or Sam is not playing, can conceivably lose to everyone but KU.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

THE BALL CAN TOUCH THE GROUND....as long as he maintains possession, he did....but nice ”selective” screen shot. It was catch, even the announcers and the break away replay expert expected it to be overturned. *******, it wasn’t!!

Safety....no wait.....Not Safety....but his elbow is down....shut up!! No safety!!!

Wrong, I’ve watched it in slow motion. He was still in the process of securing the catch and it was coming out of his left hand. Hit turf and he secured it as he rolled forward. There was nothing secure about it, lol.

Zebra standing on top of play instantly hits the ground with his call.

But hey, I’m unbiased. As I said, had the call been reversed. I doubt they would have overturned it.

The announcers also mentioned it wasn’t so cut and dry after seeing the review.

Not worth arguing over, Texas should have dismantled BU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Chad C; 10-16-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              . I'm not sure they will if they can establish the run weekly, particularly with a rested and healthy Ingram. Fact is Horns are the most physical team in the b12 thus far and the most talented ( by a lot, talent level in the b12 in my eyes is the lowest I can remember) teams that can run the ball efficiently are less likely to stumble IMO.

If they can't establish the run or Sam is not playing, can conceivably lose to everyone but KU.
              And with Tech having that “SEC” type defense....they might get shut down in Lubbock. Boy, would the tortillas be flying high!!!

Comment

No, I was acutually watching how easily #6 Michigan manhandled unranked Maryland......

Ohhh so checking up on the Horns..

Maryland got their program changing loss out of the way quick too. Now it's up the rankings they go .

Comment

And with Tech having that “SEC” type defense....they might get shut down in Lubbock. Boy, would the tortillas be flying high!!!
                  You mean their alignment is like an SEC defense before the snap, because their front's size and athleticism sure doesn't play like one once the ball is snapped
                  But yeah, the tortillas would be in the air!

Comment

buffalo>>temple>>maryland>>texas>>ou

buffalo big 12 champs?

Comment

HOLD UP!!!!!! Am I reading this right....is this a Texas fan pumping up a loss as a quality loss?

But but but, I didn't think that was allowed?
                      He’s not a horn... anything but according to him.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        buffalo>>temple>>maryland>>texas>>ou

buffalo big 12 champs?
                        No, it’s Duke......because Duke beat Army, who beat Buffalo. Duke also beat Baylor, who has rightly been proclaimed “a very good team” by the Big12 sunshine pumpers.

Comment

i was surprised to hear that based on quality of wins, texas actually has the #2 resume in the nation.

Comment

Some obviously can't read. Try again please. Read it real slow...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              i was surprised to hear that based on quality of wins, texas actually has the #2 resume in the nation.
                              Really?

SBNation says otherwise......

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Some obviously can't read. Try again please. Read it real slow...
                                Meh.......slow week.

Comment

Working...
                                X