This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hey man ....it's been a while. I'm just trying to follow the lead of the bigboy Game Day talkers from earlier in the year..
    Bahahaha.....you know I’m messin with ya!! I can’t wait to see Gekko’s sign.....can’t imagine what it’s gonna read.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      Clemson being where they are is a travesty

Who cares. The AP poll doesn’t mean much of anything anymore. Bump them down to 5 or 6 or 7 for all I care. But honestly, which team other than maybe OU should be ranked ahead of them? Syracuse isn’t a cake walk anymore, and we went and beat A&M in a night game at their place. Are there really any better resumes out there at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Boyd keeps biting on that double move Texas better have a fire extinguisher handy before he spontaniously combusts.

They also better score at least 30 if they want to have a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          Who cares. The AP poll doesn’t mean much of anything anymore. Bump them down to 5 or 6 or 7 for all I care. But honestly, which team other than maybe OU should be ranked ahead of them? Syracuse isn’t a cake walk anymore, and we went and beat A&M in a night game at their place. Are there really any better resumes out there at the moment?

Notre Dame and I don't like the Irish

Comment

Gig em'

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan0906 View Post
              Gig em'

I’ve never seen you post on here. Are you an alumni or a T-shirt fan? Need to establish parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                X2. I think Texas will have a hard time scoring enough to keep up with Oklahoma and Sam is missing way to may wide open passes. They seemed to play better under Sam last year with their O-line troubles but they look better this year. I have wondered why Shane hasn't got a shot this season. He has always been the more accurate passer of the two and with the O-line doing a better job this year... i don't know. Maybe Sam looks better in practice who knows.

Maybe sams a better kisser? Who knows...

I think tu beats ok this year. A couple or 1 good lick on the mini slider and he’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Maybe sams a better kisser? Who knows....

Speaking of kissing, I ran across this on Twitter and was like “saved!!” for my favorite CFB buddies[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    If Boyd keeps biting on that double move Texas better have a fire extinguisher handy before he spontaniously combusts.

I’m ready to see more of Cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

That ain't no lie. "Toast" Boyd gonna be a janitor at Gilmer Middle School if he keeps his current play up.

Comment

Notre Dame and I don't like the Irish

Seriously? They beat a Stanford team that can’t run the ball, which is how Stanford wins games. I’m not arguing that Clemson is probably ranked a little high, but I think Notre Dame hasn’t proved much. They do look an awful lot better with this new cat at QB though.

Comment

I think Clemson earned respect by overcoming the adversity and coming back to beat Syracuse on the road. Pundits still see Clemson winning in a tough environment at Kyle.

I think LSU (Washington and @Auburn) and tOSU (essentially @TCU and @PSU) both have better resumes than Clemson. Clemson's problem from here will be adding to the resume in a horrible ACC.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Seriously? They beat a Stanford team that can’t run the ball, which is how Stanford wins games. I’m not arguing that Clemson is probably ranked a little high, but I think Notre Dame hasn’t proved much. They do look an awful lot better with this new cat at QB though.

And a decent Michigan team that was and still is ranked. I think Clemson is a good program, but the parts I have seen they are not as good as the previous teams. Notre Dame looks like a better team to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I think Clemson earned respect by overcoming the adversity and coming back to beat Syracuse on the road. Pundits still see Clemson winning in a tough environment at Kyle.

I think LSU (Washington and @Auburn) and tOSU (essentially @TCU and @PSU) both have better resumes than Clemson. Clemson's problem from here will be adding to the resume in a horrible ACC.

It was a home game, but the rest I agree with. We haven’t been able to run the ball worth a crap, and out OL is mediocre at best. We had to gut it out and beat them on the ground, with a kid that’s taken a dozen snaps during cleanup time, and he made some big plays. That win, I think, will do a ton for us as a team.

And the ACC is really disappointing this year for sure. We need to win out this year and do it in a big way to overcome the rest of our schedule. Auburn isn’t looking that great this year, but nobody wants to go play in Jordan-Hare, so I can buy that. OSU winning at PSU was a huge win(even though Franklin needs his head checked for play calling down the stretch), but I’m on the fence about TCU.

Regardless, I’d have no problem being pushed down the list a few more numbers with the way we’ve played.

Comment

And a decent Michigan team that was and still is ranked. I think Clemson is a good program, but the parts I have seen they are not as good as the previous teams. Notre Dame looks like a better team to me.

Oh c’mon man. Michigan is WAY over rated and has been since Harbaugh got there.

But ND does look like a serious team with this new QB.

Still lots of football left to be played!

Comment

Working...
                                X