New poles out. Trump behind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Breaking: Trump is planning to reverse the civil war outcome.

^^ultimate sign of despiration from the left.
    Fredo did a segment over how Trump doesn't look like he's aged as much as other Presidents. Even included pictures of Clinton, Bush and Obama before and after their EIGHT year terms to compare them to Trump after 3.

His point? That means Trump doesn't care enough.

They are truly desperate, and idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I debated this with my daughter. Conclusion is PASS (people are seriously stupid).

But I really do think it's the media. Every freaking channel screams how bad Trump is day and night. The average idiot (60% of America) just believes it after a while.

May not be because they are dumb but because they simply do not research anything political to see that it's all BS. And they simply don't think EVERY station is working together to hate on Trump.
      My 11 yr old son stated he liked Trump as an “actor” but not president. I asked why, he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn’t really know. I responded the economy, which means how many people have jobs and how much they make is doing better than ever. His experience of Trump as an actor is “Little Rascals” and “Home Alone 2” 🤣

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Fredo did a segment over how Trump doesn't look like he's aged as much as other Presidents. Even included pictures of Clinton, Bush and Obama before and after their EIGHT year terms to compare them to Trump after 3.

Probably has nothing to do with Trump is 20 yrs older than both of those guys and already aged more before he got into office than those 2 did in 8 years of office

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        My 11 yr old son stated he liked Trump as an “actor” but not president. I asked why, he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn’t really know. I responded the economy, which means how many people have jobs and how much they make is doing better than ever. His experience of Trump as an actor is “Little Rascals” and “Home Alone 2” 🤣

Probably has nothing to do with Trump is 20 yrs older than both of those guys and already aged more before he got into office than those 2 did in 8 years of office
        Probably has more to do with I couldn't care less and it's a moronic and useless point to begin with.

Comment

He was miles and miles behind Hillary with 0 chance to win. Worked out ok for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
            He was miles and miles behind Hillary with 0 chance to win. Worked out ok for us.

just goes to show how them polls work....

but we still shouldn't get too comfortable, everyone has to get out and vote....'.early and often'; remember those famous words?

Comment

Stop calling them polls, its CNN viewer's point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Actually quite the opposite in my thoughts. Trump has been involved in high stakes real estate financing and deal making his whole adult life. The pressure of being at the bargaining table or negotiating table is nothing new to him now. Whereas the others have never been in such a role or even close to the level a President is involved in. My point is he has been there and done it, so he knows how to handle the stresses of the job that he is doing for the country so that it doesn't effect him to the point that it has past Presidents.

Comment

Well, having a hot wife don't hurt either
                  Nothing like a purdy young hen in the coop to make an old rooster crow.

It's easy to see how Obama and Clinton aged knowing what they had to go to bed with at night.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Well, having a hot wife don't hurt either
                    Nothing like a purdy young hen in the coop to make an old rooster crow.

It's easy to see how Obama and Clinton aged knowing what they had to go to bed with at night.
                    True! But do you think Slick Willy slept in the same bed as the Hildabeast? Web Hubbel was the only one that desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                      Actually quite the opposite in my thoughts. Trump has been involved in high stakes real estate financing and deal making his whole adult life. The pressure of being at the bargaining table or negotiating table is nothing new to him now. Whereas the others have never been in such a role or even close to the level a President is involved in. My point is he has been there and done it, so he knows how to handle the stresses of the job that he is doing for the country so that it doesn't effect him to the point that it has past Presidents.

Spot on. Negotiations are not new to him. I think he thrives in difficult situations. Barry just wrote checks to avoid those situations....

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                        Spot on. Negotiations are not new to him. I think he thrives in difficult situations. Barry just wrote checks to avoid those situations....

Or paid CASH!!

Comment

Do you guys really want a compulsive liar in the Oval Office?
                          He lies to us multiple times every single day.
                          He sold out to Putin on cameral on the international stage (That alone should have sealed the deal with every American.)
                          He has destroyed the agriculture market and has to give cash to farmers for them to survive.
                          He aligns himself with dictators and gives our allies the middle finger.
                          He has rolled back every EPA regulation in the book.
                          He rolled back the endangered species act
                          He blasts EVERYONE that doesn't agree with him 100%
                          We haven't had a White House press conference in almost 6 months
                          His tweets send the stock market spiraling.
                          He started out with 14 million bucks from his daddy and has gone bankrupt 4 times.
                          He talks like a 5th grader hurling insults at anyone and everyone. THIS IS THE POTUS!

Affairs with p0rn stars and Playboy models while having a 6month old baby at home with his wife. Tell me something. If he will lie to his wife/family and have ongoing affairs with other women, what makes you thing he he be honest with anyone else?

I could go on and on...

Comment

Originally posted by ballsie View Post
                            No. That's why I didn't vote for Hillary.

Comment

He sold out to Putin on cameral on the international stage (That alone should have sealed the deal with every American.)
                              He has destroyed the agriculture market and has to give cash to farmers for them to survive.
                              He started out with 14 million bucks from his daddy and has gone bankrupt 4 times.
                              He talks like a 5th grader hurling insults at anyone and everyone. THIS IS THE POTUS!

Affairs with p0rn stars and Playboy models while having a 6month old baby at home with his wife. Tell me something. If he will lie to his wife/family and have ongoing affairs with other women, what makes you thing he he be honest with anyone else?

I could go on and on...

**** boy, you got that DemoKraut kool-aid mainlined right into your bloodstream... Maybe if you had surgery to put a window in where your belly button is you could see where you are goin'...

Comment

I could go on and on...

And yet America is doing better than it ever has before. I'm thinking the part that really pizzes you off is that minorities have the highest job rate in recorded history.

Comment

Working...
                                X