Added new knife to my line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added new knife to my line.

New in my production line. I took the little skinner Model# 107 and took off some of the upswept, made it long drop point, slimmed and contoured the handle a little more. The cut down the width of the blade. On this one I used Orange / Black G-10 with two carbon fiber pins. The handle is figured maple with one carbon fiber pin and 5/16th Brass Corby bolt. White and Red liners. This one will be Model # 108. It’s 1/8th ‘ 1084 60rc, OAL 7 ¼ cutting edge 3”… I think I’ll make five more like this tomorrow.

that is a DANDY

Comment

Looks great! Very nice lines!

Comment

I like it!

Comment

good looking blade.

Comment

How much for 2 of them and possibility by Christmas? Shoot me a pm so I get a notification. Thanks

Comment

I'd like to have the price on this one....see if I can afford me a Christmas present.

Comment

i like, how much

Comment

Dang Bob 5 might not be enough. Thats a good looking knife.

Comment

Very nice, would love to have one

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Guys I'm sure I can't make Christmas orders; I just finished shipping out the last of my Christmas knives a few days ago and I'm ready to take some time off, I had tons of Christmas orders to get out and I quit taking Christmas orders end of October.

I sell these knives for $150.00 with handmade leather sheath. I'll make five or six today but will put handles on at my leisure I like to experiment with my handles. If someone requests a knife with a certain handle that makes it a custom knife and I charge $200.00 for those.This one may be sold; I'm waiting on b.a. saha to respond to my price, he was first to pm me. If I don't hear from him today; I'll let you guys know.

I actually posted on here to get some feedback to see how you guys like it, I've got some great responses on FB from all over the world. I have about 1200 fb friends most knife makers or collectors and so far seems to be getting a good response.

Comment

Oooooooo,

Bob I really like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            Oooooooo,

Bob I really like that one.
                            Damian; I thought it'd go over good. I really like it too, the handle is probably too small for your mits.
                            Last edited by Bjankowski; 12-13-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Very nice! Great work sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X