No announcement yet.

Some jack wagon backed into my bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One reason I park way out. My wife gets so mad I keep her in shape that way " her mouth"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought doughnuts with cash this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        One reason I park way out. My wife gets so mad I keep her in shape that way " her mouth"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
        That’s funny right there

Comment

I was at the bank cashing a check. Didn’t get side swiped but had to hold the door for an old lady.
          Last edited by Fishndude; 01-20-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Had that happen to me on both bumpers. People bump into you at a parking lot and drive off. I bought both front and rear steel replacement bumpers and no one has hit me since. I guess that they think the steel bumpers will do more damage to their vehicle.
            I didn't pay cash.

Comment

Had the same thing happen to my truck about a week after I drove it off the lot, people are crap.

Comment

Parking garages are the worst.
                Idiots will pull into a parking space and try squeezing in because they are too lazy to back up and make another stab, so they keep creeping forward, and if they don't see your vehicle move they assume they are clearing.
                I've got a couple of long scrapes done by mirrors on the side of my vehicle....Only thing I can figure out, but I've watched someone do that, and if they had made contact I would have confronted them.
                I was using a debit card if that makes a difference?
                Last edited by Jimbo47; 01-20-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Karma comes back. Was getting registration one day. Walking back to the truck watched a lady in a new Cadillac back out next to my truck. She pulled forward and hit my adjustable receiver hitch. Made a real nice long rip in her front right bumper. Never touched my truck bumper.
                  She never got out to look. Just drove off. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Old Goat1 View Post
                    Karma comes back. Was getting registration one day. Walking back to the truck watched a lady in a new Cadillac back out next to my truck. She pulled forward and hit my adjustable receiver hitch. Made a real nice long rip in her front right bumper. Never touched my truck bumper.
                    She never got out to look. Just drove off. Lol
                    And likely updated her FB profile to mad because someone backed into her bumper while she was shopping

Then filed on her insurance as such

If I ever buy another new truck I am putting steel bumpers on both ends and a rub rail down both sides

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      And likely updated her FB profile to mad because someone backed into her bumper while she was shopping

Then filed on her insurance as such

If I ever buy another new truck I am putting steel bumpers on both ends and a rub rail down both sides
                      Where can I get a rub down rail? Asking for a friend.

I’ve got cash.

Comment

I bet when the op opens this thread he will get po’ briefly then a good laugh at his rant. No sympathy at all from anyone.

Comment

I park way out as I always need the exercise it's amazing though how many times I come back out of the store and there will somebody parked right next to me when there are 30-40 empty spaces around me.

Comment

Sorry about that! I was paying with a CC and felt that you had enough cash on hand that you didn’t need to make a claim on my insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Happened to me with my new truck at academy. But wife and I were not using cash. Not sure if it affected the damage.
                              And I'm sorry about that Bobby, but I was in a hurry. Did you get that note I left ...........

Comment

I write checks. No problems yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X