Thankfully Beto didn’t win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankfully Beto didn’t win

Former Texas Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke faced across-the-board criticism on Tuesday after an unflattering interview in The Washington Post portrayed him as equivocal and unsure on a variety of substantive policy issues -- and included a comment that seemed to question the modern-day relevance of the U.S. Constitution.

The article just points out what was obvious during senate campaign. All he does is talk and tell his constituents what they want to hear. He has no real fixes or ideas how to implement or pay for the things he wants to do or how they would effect the country. The bad part of this is he will learn from this debacle and not make the mistake again.

Comment

He is exactly like the idiot kid running for class president in high school. LOL

Comment

He is a white Barry Sorento

Comment

"there should be "a debate, a discussion, a national conversation about..."

yep... the obama handlers have certainly been coaching him

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            "there should be "a debate, a discussion, a national conversation about..."

yep... the obama handlers have certainly been coaching him
            Yep and this little debacle will fade away by the next election cycle, and those coaches will have fed him all the lefty lines and turned him into a polished ****

Comment

I don't believe a word from the media any more. Trumps approval rating is - - I add 18 points. America backs Democrats stance against the wall I subtract 18 points.
              What scares me is the amount of truly ignorant folks out there........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                I don't believe a word from the media any more. Trumps approval rating is - - I add 18 points. America backs Democrats stance against the wall I subtract 18 points.
                What scares me is the amount of truly ignorant folks out there........
                no doubt about it.

Comment

Maybe Cortez can be his VP running partner, lol. Talk about a couple fools. I have no doubt that the idiots among us would vote for them.

Comment

I think there will be a very crowded democratic primary in which Beto will participate. Then he'll lose handily and be forgotten.

Comment

Buto is an idiot

Comment

Found him!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X