Boss game systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss game systems

I wanted to take time this morning to give a shout out (recommendation) for the folks over there. I stopped in unannounced yesterday with my wife and 3 girls on a road trip and spoke with Austin about a blind. He took time out of his day to take my wife and daughters and myself around and show us the operation. All I can say is that the process that he uses is absolutely fascinating to watch and the guy is a Class Act. He did not have to take time out of his busy schedule to accommodate all of us in such a way but he did so. To say the least I am extremely impressed with his operation and customer service. In a day and age when customer service has pretty much gone by the wayside this guy did just the opposite. If anybody is on the lookout for a new box blind I would highly recommend using boss game systems.

P.s. My wife is on board with a new box blind now (she wasn't before)

Good to know, when in the market, I would be willing to drop a liitle extra for a company run like that.

Comment

It was a really neat experience to say the least! It would be an awesome school field trip.

Comment

I tried to get my friend to buy Boss Game System blinds, but he went with Ranch King. I really like the Boss!

Comment

One word...... insulated.
          That alone is enough for me, but I can't do cold as well as I could when I was in my 20's

Comment

I own one and would love to have 5 more just like it. I never understood why people say an insulated blind can keep you warmer than an uninsulated blind. They all get cold IMO. But both can he kept plenty warm with a small heater.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
              I own one and would love to have 5 more just like it. I never understood why people say an insulated blind can keep you warmer than an uninsulated blind. They all get cold IMO. But both can he kept plenty warm with a small heater.
              The way I understand it, it's like a house. Older houses with no insulation would not hold the heat inside once the heater was going and turned off. Now do that on a newer house with insulation and the heat will stay inside for a much longer period of time without running the heater full blast.

I insulated my daughters Playhouse with this exact thought in mind and it is much more enjoyable to be out there during the winter with the tiny little space heater thing that we heat it up with. Before it was insulated the heater could not keep up at all and I could not keep them in it.

All that being said I completely agree with you about them getting cold no matter what.

What size do you have and do you bow hunt out of it?

I really like the combo blinds for hunting archery and rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by CURTIS250 View Post
                The way I understand it, it's like a house. Older houses with no insulation would not hold the heat inside once the heater was going and turned off. Now do that on a newer house with insulation and the heat will stay inside for a much longer period of time without running the heater full blast.

I insulated my daughters Playhouse with this exact thought in mind and it is much more enjoyable to be out there during the winter with the tiny little space heater thing that we heat it up with. Before it was insulated the heater could not keep up at all and I could not keep them in it.

All that being said I completely agree with you about them getting cold no matter what.

What size do you have and do you bow hunt out of it?

I really like the combo blinds for hunting archery and rifle.
                I have the 4 x 6 HighRoller Package. I only bow hunt out of tree stands or climbers.

Comment

Working...
                X