Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNBELIEVABLE from the Florida school shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Coward County Sheriff's Dept.
    Is this the department of the sheriff who was eager to get in front of CNN cameras and play up to the anti-gun crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      That sheriff needs to go if that is true.
      Immediately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Normally I would think incompetence...but man, considering the already fueled up and ready to go narrative, rhetoric, cries for gun control and attacks being leveled at the NRA and law abiding gun owners... it's almost starting to look like 'they' knew this fuse was lit, and stood by and watched it go off.

I know that is the left's usual immediate, go to reaction, but man this thing has way too many dots.

WASHINGTON (AP) - A woman close to the man charged with killing 17 people at a Florida high school warned the FBI in chilling detail that he had a growing collection of guns and a temper so uncontrollable she worried about him "getting into a school and just shooting the place up."

Comment

Man...this rabbit hole...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs"]ScottIsrael2012: The Real Scott Israel for Broward Sheriff - Take 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don't worry Sheriff... I got this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hill.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	24531145

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Don't worry Sheriff... I got this.

[ATTACH]898075[/ATTACH]

Well there you go. Can’t have a tragedy if you run in and stop it. And like the libs like to say, you never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                Well there you go. Can’t have a tragedy if you run in and stop it. And like the libs like to say, you never let a good tragedy go to waste.

And Mr. Gun free zone himself. Crazy uncle Joe

Click image for larger version

Name:	company.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	24531146

Comment

And that’s all I need to know about this POS.

Comment

This story line actually accomplishes the entire narrative.
                    1. It takes the focus off the incompetence of the FBI
                    2. Overshadows common sense measures to thwart this nonsense
                    3. Frames AR’s as so scary that even the LEO’s are too afraid to confront someone using one in a nefarious manner.

Leaves the lone narrative of “they must be banned.”

Comment

How the hell does anyone with that photo spread get elected SHERIFF of anything?

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE from the Florida school shooting!

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        How the hell does anyone with that photo spread get elected SHERIFF of anything?

Because the county is probably chock full of liberals.

So a sheriff who’s right with killary, Biden, and a host of other dems just happens to be the officer over the latest ar15 mass shooting. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          Because the county is probably chock full of liberals.

So a sheriff who’s right with killary, Biden, and a host of other dems just happens to be the officer over the latest ar15 mass shooting. Interesting.

County went 66% for Hillary(still not President) in 2016

Comment

So let's stack up the dominoes...
                            1. We have a sheriff who is tight with the left wing.
                            2. HIS department ignored multiple warnings that this guy was going to shoot up the school.
                            3. HIS deputies (several) went to the school and stayed hidden outside until the shooting stopped.
                            4. Sheriff gets on CNN and rails against guns.
                            This don't pass the smell test.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                              So let's stack up the dominoes...
                              1. We have a sheriff who is tight with the left wing.
                              2. HIS department ignored multiple warnings that this guy was going to shoot up the school.
                              3. HIS deputies (several) went to the school and stayed hidden outside until the shooting stopped.
                              4. Sheriff gets on CNN and rails against guns.
                              This don't pass the smell test.
                              in case you missed it.
                              you may want to sit down for this one

Thread by @TheLastRefuge2: "1. Watch this video. People don't understand how Broward County School Sheriff Officers operate. I'll explain. 2.months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies tra […]"

Comment

Smh....

This brings up my best friends last words. He was on a beech in Florida when a rip current came through. Lots of people crying for help. He looked at his wife of 25 years and mother and said “I can not stand here and do nothing”
                                He swam out twice and saved 4 youth. The third trip got him.
                                I will live the rest of my life trying to live up to his normal....

SMH.....
                                Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 02-23-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X