Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Also I went back and read most of this thread back to 2014, and Smart has been bitching about spoilers on material he reads voluntarily....the ENTIRE time...and continues to do so today. That's dedication , y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be a mouth breather Dale. It's not hard to understand that reading and participating in the thread you run across the badge of honor folks. There is plenty of discussion in here without it and coming across the spoilers can sneak up on you. Breather through your nose occassionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Don't be a mouth breather Dale. It's not hard to understand that reading and participating in the thread you run across the badge of honor folks. There is plenty of discussion in here without it and coming across the spoilers can sneak up on you. Breather through your nose occassionally.
      You are amazing smart lol... just a special kind of guy

Can we talk about GOTs now? Would love to hear other theories, observations ect.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Save yer winder likker routine, hero. The show outran the books over a year ago, and the show doesn't follow the books anyway...as evidenced by the the book readers bitching for 4 years about the show not following the books! [emoji23]

It was really amazing reading...maybe just because I got in late, or maybe I'm just a mouth breathing simpleton.[emoji51]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-22-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Wow.......yall been busy. I luv all the insights........especially from the geeks that read the books. Won't change my enthusiasm but helps to follow various road signs. Bottom line, epicness cannot be thwarted!!![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Save yer winder liked routine, hero. The show outran the books over a year ago, and the show doesn't follow the books anyway...as evidenced by the the book readers bitching for 4 years about the show not following the books! [emoji23]

It was really amazing reading...maybe just because I got in late, or maybe I'm just a mouth breathing simpleton.[emoji51]

Me to Dale me to hahaha

Comment

Save yer winder liked routine, hero. The show outran the books over a year ago, and the show doesn't follow the books anyway...as evidenced by the the book readers bitching for 4 years about the show not following the books! [emoji23]

I'll save that routine if you save the "y'all quit discussing anything past my post because this Marshal Dillion wannabe is about to say his piece and set y'all all straight...no need for further discussion " routine.

Comment

I'll save that routine if you save the "y'all quit discussing anything past my post because this Marshal Dillion wannabe is about to say his piece and set y'all all straight...no need for further discussion " routine.
                Literally nobody said anything close to that specifically wanted thoughts, observations etc...

Only one trying to police is you...

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                  Literally nobody said that...

Specifically wanted thoughts, observations etc...

Only one trying to police is you...

You are lost in the conversation.

Comment

You are lost in the conversation.
                    Bahahahhahah sure thing bud... keep telling yourself that "Smart"

Please shut it down and let ppl talk about somthing we enjoy... asking nicely really

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Bahahahhahah sure thing bud... keep telling yourself that smart

Please shut it down and let ppl talk about somthing we enjoy... asking nicely really

You are lost. I mention winder likkers in a bunch of threads on tbh . Dale told me to save that for somewhere else. Dale likes to act like Marshall Dillion on threads so I told him I'll save mine if he'll save his normal routine as well. So you see. You don't know what the heck you are talking about. It was totally unrelated to you. You just assumed you did know.

Comment

You are lost. I mention winder likkers in a bunch of threads on tbh . Dale told me to save that for somewhere else. Dale likes to act like Marshall Dillion on threads so I told him I'll save mine if he'll save his normal routine as well. So you see. You don't know what the heck you are talking about. It was totally unrelated to you. You just assumed you did know.
                        Sure thing, your right Smart...

can you please contribute now or let others?

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Sure thing, your right Smart...

can you please contribute or let others?

You know I am. You've moved into patronizing mode.

I sure will contribute after the next episode, tomorrow, as usual....

Comment

10 minutes ago I questioned whether I should be posting on the interwebs, having had a couple beers and a whiskey....but I'm clearly behind![emoji23]

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

10 minutes ago I questioned whether I should be posting on the interwebs, having had a couple beers and a whiskey....but I'm clearly behind![emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... its the heat. I'm sober as a nun

Comment

I missed the drunk troll storyline in Game of Thrones.

Comment

Working...
                                X