No announcement yet.

Guess What Happened on my Porch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mail you an empty box. I would mail you a box that says extremely fragile DO NOT CUT TAPE. Inside that box would be... A box taped over zealously with duct tape. Inside that box would be… another box!!!! I actually did this to a friend of mine. Hilarious I ended up puting a gift card to cabelas inside 13 other boxes all of wich had some serious tape on it.
    But I dnt know your adress so dnt worry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
      I wouldn't mail you an empty box. I would mail you a box that says extremely fragile DO NOT CUT TAPE. Inside that box would be... A box taped over zealously with duct tape. Inside that box would be… another box!!!! I actually did this to a friend of mine. Hilarious I ended up puting a gift card to cabelas inside 13 other boxes all of wich had some serious tape on it.
      But I dnt know your adress so dnt worry lol
      If you don't know his address you aren't looking hard enough. This would be about the perfect way to get back at him.

Comment

Real cool

Comment

Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
            If you don't know his address you aren't looking hard enough. This would be about the perfect way to get back at him.
            Amen! Bring it!

Comment

Working...
            X