I've got the tight spot quiver and like it alot.it works great on or off

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        don't forget, none

could always do a backpack w/quiver
        Didnt even think of that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4-fletch View Post
          I have been considering the tight spot

Comment

only reason i consider a backpack option is to keep weight off of the bow and keep the balance more even on it.

Comment

removable, quick, easy on and off.
              fixed aint coming off without tools. aint nobody got time for dat

Comment

To add to this, are there any that should be avoided?

Comment

^^^^^^^ This is me.

Comment

I had an alpine soft loc laying around that came on a bow I bought but sold. Slapped it in there to try it and it works well. Easy on and off (quiet too). I would love the Mathews arrow web or whatever it's called but the Alpine gets it done and I am $125 better off!

Comment

Get a removable one. I can't imagine not having a bow mounted quiver, but unless you're shooting target, you aren't going to be significantly affected by the weight if you have to shoot with it on.
                      I remove mine once I'm in a stand, but if I'm spot and stalking it's on

Comment

Always shoot with it on.....love the tight spot! Can get it tight up against the bow.

Comment

Removable is the way to go! Everything is in one place and you can just remove it when you get to where you are going (or hang it next to you in the tree). You can also purchase more bases to attach it to for hanging it in different places and keeping it stable.

Comment

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
                            Removable is the way to go! Everything is in one place and you can just remove it when you get to where you are going (or hang it next to you in the tree). You can also purchase more bases to attach it to for hanging it in different places and keeping it stable.
                            ^ this also

Comment

Ive got a tite spot brand new, in the classifieds. Make an offer. Nothing wrong with it at all, son just decided he would rather have the mathews quiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X