Another plant fire!!!

Watching it burn on the news now!

Crosby and Sheldon are advised to shelter in place

Comment

Which plant?

Comment

Kmco

Comment

KMCO in Crosby. I drive past it every day. Friends in the area said it shook their houses pretty hard. 2 life flight choppers there now ...

Comment

Yup can see black smoke from Clear Lake...

Comment

Yep very visible from the IAH area and north... Prayer for the workers involved.

Comment

Dang we heard it at Targa @146 & I 10.
                Prayers sent up high.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

We heard it her at Dow in Deer Park, I saw where they had 2 injured and had 2 life flight helicopters at the plant.

Comment

I think there is something going on, all of a sudden all these fires in plants. All in the same area?????

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                      I think there is something going on, all of a sudden all these fires in plants. All in the same area?????
                      Maybe, possibly..? Ever seen the movie Zero Days. Crazy stuff can be done via the net.
                      If we can blow up nuclear plants from across the world via the internet, something similar is very plausible.
                      Sounds a little far fetched but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Maybe, possibly..? Ever seen the movie Zero Days. Crazy stuff can be done via the net.
                        If we can blow up nuclear plants from across the world via the internet, something similar is very plausible.
                        Sounds a little far fetched but you never know.
                        How do you blow up a nuclear plant?

Comment

These fires are miles away with no connection, but it is more than we are used to in this area now. It wasn't that uncommon in the 80's and early 90's.

They are now reporting a third person found but he didn't make it. Prayers for all.

Comment

Most of the plants are OLD now and the operators are not. And that's a bad combo.
                            I going to say Shell or Exxon is going to the the next BP/Phillips 66.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another by Gunspoint.

A fire sent a large plume of smoke up Tuesday over the Greenspoint area in north Houston.

The fire was reported just before noon in the area of Interstate 45 North Freeway and Aldine Bender Road.

Comment

Working...
                              X