Comment

Ouch...mine is on the horizon.

Comment

baby wipes are your friend

Comment

Install seat belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              Artos, probing not till friday. Doc suggested clear liquids the day before...

Is Fourty Creek considered clear?
              I considered clear to pertain to actual meals during that 24hr rule...that means no colored popsicle sticks or jello mister. Since bourbon & aged tequila fall within the color spectrum of broth & I didn't get a lecture being said case study, you are GTG with 40 Creek.

Enjoy the nap & plan your after meal very recklessly...rules are off.

Comment

It ain’t fun. Baby wipes

Comment

I had to drink some stuff like that when I got a lower GI. I remember it had a picture of a swan on the bottle.

I drank too much of that medicine and it was a chitty story, I chit so much I fought off chitting till I could not hold my chit no more, I wiped with a damp sponge I chit so much.

On the way to the doctors office for my GI, I got caught in a traffic jam, started getting them bubbly guts and prayed. God never heard me that day and I heel walked over behind one of them concrete pilars at the over pass along loop 410 and left a Whataburger sack and most of my pride. Yes, people seen it happen and blew their horns and carried on, reckon I should have charged an admission.

When I got to the doctors office,they stuck a hose in my hoo-skow, and it was hooked up to bottle of white paint,they turned on the valve and that stuff went up in me. When they got done taking x rays that nurse said sir you can go in that restroom there and let that stuff out. Man, I went in there and tore it up. Sounded like someone blowing water thru a trumpet. Little did I know that the walls to the restroom was next to the waiting room and they was thin. I could hear small children giggling and old folks laughing but I could not stop it. After all that ordeal I went out in the lobby and looked straight ahead and left.

Hope you have better luck than me

Comment

Hoping this isn't a live thread, pic heavy. Good luck brother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                      Mine is Weds.
                      Mine is sept.10

Comment

^^^^^^ I had that upper and lower GI myself Jeff. Almost the same story except I didn’t have to drink anything beforehand. They made me two large “shakes” that didn’t taste like any shakes I ever drank, must have been talking about “THE shakes”. After they pumped me full of liquid chalk and got done, the Dr. told me the same thing. I knew I was about to bust and I asked him how to pull that plug and sit on the pot at the same time and he said you just have to kinda slide on there and pull it out at the same time. It worked, but just barely. Everybody on the floor heard it I’m sure. Oh, and his nurse was a beautiful woman. I’m sure glad she wasn’t there when I came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          I had to drink some stuff like that when I got a lower GI. I remember it had a picture of a swan on the bottle.

I drank too much of that medicine and it was a chitty story, I chit so much I fought off chitting till I could not hold my chit no more, I wiped with a damp sponge I chit so much.

On the way to the doctors office for my GI, I got caught in a traffic jam, started getting them bubbly guts and prayed. God never heard me that day and I heel walked over behind one of them concrete pilars at the over pass along loop 410 and left a Whataburger sack and most of my pride. Yes, people seen it happen and blew their horns and carried on, reckon I should have charged an admission.

When I got to the doctors office,they stuck a hose in my hoo-skow, and it was hooked up to bottle of white paint,they turned on the valve and that stuff went up in me. When they got done taking x rays that nurse said sir you can go in that restroom there and let that stuff out. Man, I went in there and tore it up. Sounded like someone blowing water thru a trumpet. Little did I know that the walls to the restroom was next to the waiting room and they was thin. I could hear small children giggling and old folks laughing but I could not stop it. After all that ordeal I went out in the lobby and looked straight ahead and left.

Hope you have better luck than me
                          Sorry for laughing but that is hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
                            Hoping this isn't a live thread, pic heavy. Good luck brother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ll start one Thursday evening.

[emoji33][emoji23]

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                With extreme prejudice. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji849]

Any tips, hints, don’t do’s ??

Here's a don't tip: Don't call me for help!

And you may go to sleep on your back. But they will roll ya over and have their way with ya.
                                When ya wake, you may be on your back again like nothun happened. Only way you'll know ya didn't get ripped off is to have it video taped. And you know what they say: Pics, or it...never mind. You'd probably wanna post them.

Comment

Working...
                                X