Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want To Save A Ton On Your Auto/Home Incurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want To Save A Ton On Your Auto/Home Incurance?

***I'm posting this solely as a great experience I've had***
    (I meant to post this awhile back but forgot)
    I had inquired on here about 1.5 years ago for better/cheaper insurance & received a PM. A few days later, I got an insurance quote from Chef (Robert G.) on here. He wasn't able to beat the insurance @ the time (beat auto but not home so it wasn't worth it to me to change) but we agreed to try again in the future.
    He contacted me again a couple months ago & stated that Farm Bureau had changed their algorithms for their prices. He said it'd be worth it to try again so we did. Well, he came back with some impressive numbers!!!
    He saved me right at 50% on my home & a fair bit on my auto, all-in-all upwards of $2,000 a year savings!
    So if you're looking for a better price or better coverage on your home/auto insurance, PM Chef on here. He did a bang-up job for me.

(This is an unsolicited post. Chef has no prior knowledge of me posting this. I'm doing it because he did good by me & I'm just doing the same in return.)

Good on you for posting! Good on Chef for serving the TBH Family!

Comment

What company were you formerly with?

Comment

Is it possible with two teenagers? I have been looking and have not found a good deal that can beat what I have by enough to make the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
          What company were you formerly with?
          Farmers for home & Geico for auto because that was the cheapest way I could get it. A week before he contacted me I had just checked w/ Farmers (about lowering my price), AllState & Geico. He even raised my accident protection on my home from $250K to $1M.

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
          Is it possible with two teenagers? I have been looking and have not found a good deal that can beat what I have by enough to make the switch.
          My kid just turned 16 & got her license & first car. He saved me on my auto so I'd imagine he'd be able to help you save as well.

Comment

We just switched to Farm Bureau too and saved upwards of 2K on home and auto with a 23 year old on the policy.

Comment

Farm Bureau adjusted their homeowner rates starting April 1, 2019.

I'm an agent as well in Montgomery County. So glad Chef was able to take care of you.

Comment

50% savings with the same coverage? Or did you trade premium for deductible?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  50% savings with the same coverage? Or did you trade premium for deductible?
                  Better coverage on both & deductible stayed the same on home & auto!
                  A buddy saved $700, keeping his same coverage, on his home ins. using Robert as well so it's not a fluke.

To give you an idea of my savings, I'm covered for ~$350K, 1% deductible, $1M accident, yada, yada, yada. I went from $2,275 w/Farmers (w/only $250K accidental) to $1,150 w/Robert (w/$1M accidental).

YMMV due to your particular situation. Everybody's situation is different.
                  Last edited by LFD2037; 07-19-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Interesting, I’ve been considering looking around anyways. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I’ve been thinking myself that I need to find a more economical insurance that I have. Currently have State Farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                        I’ve been thinking myself that I need to find a more economical insurance that I have. Currently have State Farm.
                        Doesn't hurt to ask!
                        I'd just searched & settled w/the cheapest I could find shortly before he contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                          Interesting, I’ve been considering looking around anyways. Thanks for sharing.
                          You’re welcome! Hopefully you can save a bundle, too.

Comment

This thread is right on time! Thanks for posting gonna check him out

Comment

Wonder how they would compare on the coast? I am a block off the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X