Fixed blade, Cut on contact broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed blade, Cut on contact broadheads

Other than the Stingers, what else is out there? I prefer a 2 blade but a 4 blade might work. Open to suggestions....

For fixed blade, I like muzzy phantoms and ramcats!

Comment

The NAP Hellrazor's are my fixed blade of choice. I've really good luck with them on deer, pigs, and elk. Pretty durable, and easy to resharpen when needed.

The NAP Hellrazor is a one-piece, solid steel fixed blade broadhead that is shaving sharp and always gets the job done.

Comment

I like Magnus Buzzcut Stingers, tried German Kinetic but only once, and she dropped too low. :-)

Comment

Sasquatch, German Kinetics- there are a bunch out there- I like single bevel heads myself as they seem easy to touch up in the field.

Comment

I tried Grim Reaper Hades Pro fixed blades last year.....they are outstanding!

Comment

Heavy emphasis on the Cut on contact aspect

Comment

I’d go with a Magnus black hornet. Or steelforce makes a 1.5” Coc Head, I know they got 100 and 150 gr

Comment

I shoot plain Magnus two blade. Easy to sharpen. Factory will replace those that you break.

Comment

Eskimos

Comment

I always have a couple carbon express XT-4s in my quiver. I may just start using them exclusively!

Comment

I always have a couple carbon express XT-4s in my quiver. I may just start using them exclusively!

Comment

What about 3 blade? Or are you wanting a 2 blade with little bleeder blades make it a “4” blade?

Comment

I don’t have personal experience with them but I hear a lot of good about iron will and rms cutthroat heads. If I was looking for an upgrade from stingers that’s what I’d be looking at. I’m thinking about trying the cutthroats next year.

D

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                              What about 3 blade? Or are you wanting a 2 blade with little bleeder blades make it a “4” blade?
                              Thats Probably where im leaning. Its what I shot last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X