Bit the bullet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit the bullet.

Finally got a 7d. Just playing around at the house with it, pretty awesome. Camera is fast, very very fast. Question though. What if you guys that have one or a 5dmII. What size flash card are you shooting with. I am debating on getting a 16gb, just due to wanting to shoot some movie. Obviously not wanting to loose quality. I will be taking pics this weekend. I will post pics on Sunday when I return.

Brandon

I love my 7d. I have not shot a lot of video with my camera but if your going to I would recommend getting the bigger card like 16gb. The files are big even with photos with the 19 megapixels.

Comment

A great cam. Get some pics and start sharing!

On cards, don't "put all your eggs in one basket". I'd rather have 2 small cards over 1 big one. I run an 8 gig in my 50D and can't recall filling it up taking RAW + small JPEG photos.

Comment

I would agree with Casey - For sure get more than one card whatever you do. A lot will depend on how much video you shoot if you need the bigger cards.

Comment

And, get the fastest cards you can.

Comment

For those of you guys that are shooting movies, not just with 7d. What video program are you using. I have been looking at Final Cut Pro. I can get a pretty good deal on it. Anyone ???

Brandon

Comment

Working...
            X