Do you drink Starbucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I have an addict, but I hate the coffee.

I drink the black tea / lemonade / shaken with 12-14 pumps of the liquid sugar.
    Holy missing foot diabetes batman!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Holy missing foot diabetes batman!
      lol - I tried 6 pumps then 8 then 10 and then settled 12. They made me do it.

Its a Treinta as well. It's the closest I can get to a sweet tea.

Comment

Never had coffee in my life, but if i wanted inspiration on becoming an urban hipster, it would be my first stop.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

What do you not like about their espresso? I assume quality in preparation is pretty much standardized store to store and I have rarely had issues with quality of their beans. I know a lot of people in America do not like how dark they roast the beans. In Europe a dark roast is most common for espresso and that is where I started drinking espresso as I grew up in the UK. I usually make my own at home with a Breville but I like the Starbucks Americano.
          The ones I've had were thin, overly acidic, and slightly sour, which typically means they're over extracted. Not thick, somewhat bitter, some acidity, and full bodied like an espresso should be.

Regarding preparation being standardized, they use fully automatic espresso machines, so it's same from location to location.

You ever drink turkish coffee? That stuff is heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
            The ones I've had were thin, overly acidic, and slightly sour, which typically means they're over extracted. Not thick, somewhat bitter, some acidity, and full bodied like an espresso should be.

Regarding preparation being standardized, they use fully automatic espresso machines, so it's same from location to location.

You ever drink turkish coffee? That stuff is heaven.
            Yes, and will empty your bowels faster than you can blink hahaha.

Comment

Yes, and will empty your bowels faster than you can blink hahaha.

Comment

I wonder what the shareholders think. A days revenue erased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Delicious. All I ever order with cream. Starbucks does espresso right. I dont know Ive ever even had their regular coffee. I get that at a gas station.

I get mine with 2 honey and a shot of heavy cream.

Gooooooodd stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    Possibly will be getting to the fact that the CEO is closing down 8000 locations for "Diversity Training" related to that 1 isolated incident.

This crap is getting out of hand. If the manager was enforcing policy, what’s the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      This crap is getting out of hand. If the manager was enforcing policy, what’s the problem?

SJW and feelings. And money motivated, pending a law suit I'm sure. These guy's had secured a personal injury attorney in a very short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        SJW and feelings. And money motivated, pending a law suit I'm sure. These guy's had secured a personal injury attorney in a very short amount of time.

Of course they did. [emoji57]

Comment

nope

Comment

Just hit the drive thru. Strange thing though was there were no racism going on. I was sure there would be.

Comment

I see you don't mind contributing to a hateful organization. Wonder what your black friend (relevant) would think about you after this purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                I see you don't mind contributing to a hateful organization. Wonder what your black friend (relevant) would think about you after this purchase?
                                The whole thing was just not on narrative. Me (white) being the customer ordered and received a drink from a Barista (black) and there was just cordial banter. I didn't feel any racism whatsoever. Hell he had the nerve to tell me to have a great day! Maybe this store had already gone through its "unconscious bias" training.

Comment

Working...
                                X