Wouldn't that be Soooeeeyyy-cide?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        Wouldn't that be Soooeeeyyy-cide?

LOL

Comment

Man I can't wait for this... I have a backpacking small game hunt/team building/Starvation excersize in the SHNF the first week of Feb then GRXH 2 weeks later...

Comment

Rules (more like executive orders):
            1) No Food! The only way to end up in the river faster is if you ride with Rat! Bring food, get thrown in the drink!

Is Copenhagen considered food? If not I might be able to join ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
              Rules (more like executive orders):
              1) No Food! The only way to end up in the river faster is if you ride with Rat! Bring food, get thrown in the drink!

Is Copenhagen considered food? If not I might be able to join ya'll
              Have at it hoss. You can eat the hair that grows on your tongue!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Flex, if it did grow hair, I would be rubbing it on the top of my head.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too long!!!

Comment

Can't wait, just got on the road to 1st Point Bowhunting for 4 day hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                        Morning gents. Haven't been around lately. Since I last came to GRXH I've become a grandfather, twice!

Still too early for me to say yes, but I'm a maybe. Need to get through the new year and I'll have a better idea.
                        If I do, I'll certainly tote my boat along ( one y'all haven't seen yet)
                        I'm always down to bring gear ( as always).

If y'all are serious about the board, I'd suggest the picture on tin and use magnets. Easily transported, easily changed etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this year. It's been a couple years and I'm due for a fix!

Yeeehawg!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Twice over! I hope you can make it Huntinfool you have been missed by the campfire!

Comment

Looks like the road to the primitive boat launch is coming along,they told me it would be finished in a week or so

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                            Looks like the road to the primitive boat launch is coming along,they told me it would be finished in a week or so

A little disappointed that they are not paving it, but at least they widened it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as it is done by the hunt, it's a long way to the steps.

Comment

One ?. If you require food for blood sugar purposes is it allowed(if said food can't be foraged before death)?
                                My life insurance might not pay if I die on purpose or drown while well medicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X