CHL class Ft Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHL class Ft Worth?

My wife and I are wanting to get it done. Anyone have a good place around Weatherford or ft worth they would suggest?

Following. Good question. I've waited long enough.

Comment

Fort Grard has classes

(817) 360-4015

Comment

Lone Star Gallery of Guns in Wford does them.

Comment

My wife and some friends took theirs at Texas Tactical near Poolville for $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
            My wife and some friends took theirs at Texas Tactical near Poolville for $50.

Did they do their fingerprinting there also?

Comment

Look on Groupon. Two for one deals last time I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                Nope fingerprinting is done separately from the classes now.

Comment

The
                  My wife and I are wanting to get it done. Anyone have a good place around Weatherford or ft worth they would suggest?
                  Absolutely! Go see Chancey Pogue at Gun Fighter Training Group. He just got promoted and is no longer on FWPD's SWAT team. But, he was over there for a long time and is regarded as one of the best operators we have. He's extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent instructor. He's easy to listen to and is entertaining while he instructs. I've had the pleasure in the past of assisting him while he was teaching active shooter response to our academy classes during the officer survival portion of our academy. I'm not sure if he's still doing it, but in the past, he's stayed late after the class and certification are complete and provided additional pistol training for those who wanted to stay a while longer. Of course, you'll have to provide your own ammo. But, there is no better instructor out there in my opinion. I get nothing out of this, BTW. He's just a friend of mine and I'm familiar with his capabilities and what kind of guy he is. Also, if you want more advanced tactical pistol, rifle or other courses, he and one of our other former SWAT officers own the company and offer lots of instruction.

That's where I've sent all friends and loved ones to. I wouldn't send them to anyone else.

Comment

Quail creek in fw. One of my homeowners works/teaches the CHL classes. I can get
                    More info if interested. Nice range, I've shot there multiple times. PM me if interested.

Comment

Looks like it's been answered but you have to do digital fingerprints. There's a location on south Main in W'ford and several in FW.

Comment

Gotta get mine done

Comment

Working...
                        X