Alliance -TMS Buccee's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance -TMS Buccee's

Hey you Ft Worth /Denton guys - Buccee's at 114/35 opens Monday 6a. Enjoy and see you in line

Never been in one. Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

The big ones are like walking in a subway when it's busy.

Comment

Gonna be a pain getting in and out. Appears they are working on new ramps on 35 south bound

Comment

Other than being 3x as big as other gas stations what is the big draw with Buccee's?

Is there something inside they do way better than other competitors?

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
            Other than being 3x as big as other gas stations what is the big draw with Buccee's?

Their restrooms are nicer than a lot of folks homes. They have a full time attendant cleaning them. You can eat your chopped beef sammich and beaver balls in there! They sell everything from coolers to home decor. Timers, clothing, you name it.

Comment

That is greatness! Just in time to start filling corn feeders this summer..

Comment

Restrooms - Cleaner than any other!
                Coffee - I like to mix vanilla latte and the dark roast coffee, good stuff.
                Glazed Pecans - Winning
                Pork Tenderloin
                Cheese
                Jalepeno Cream Cheese dip
                Beaver Nuggets - crack in a sack!

We will pass the one in Luling up on weekends, too much traffic.

Comment

Is there something inside they do way better than other competitors?[/QUOTE]

Yep, three cheese sausage !

Comment

Cheap gas, corn and ice.....a deer hunter's utopia..

Comment

I'd like to know how much they had to pay for that acreage at the intersection of two highways and right next to Texas Motor Speedway - I can't imagine a better location! . They are going to steal a lot of the car traffic from those truck stops on the east side of 35- which are always crowded and somewhat junky.

Comment

Not sure if I'm looking forward to this, there are enough dumb-asses driving eastbound 114 in the mornings already. Now there will be more dumb-asses with beaver nuggets trying to get back on the highway causing more of a muck-up.

Comment

Friend of mine is the manager of the two up there. Good guy. just another good place to stop and go.. Ya'll enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
                            Friend of mine is the manager of the two up there. Good guy. just another good place to stop and go.. Ya'll enjoy.
                            Who is your friend? My brother in law manages all the north texas Buccees.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              Restrooms - Cleaner than any other!
                              Coffee - I like to mix vanilla latte and the dark roast coffee, good stuff.
                              Glazed Pecans - Winning
                              Pork Tenderloin
                              Cheese
                              Jalepeno Cream Cheese dip
                              Beaver Nuggets - crack in a sack!

We will pass the one in Luling up on weekends, too much traffic.

Ready to grab some more Beaver Nuggets! Glad it's not to far away. Oh, wait, that may be dangerous!

Comment

Working...
                              X