The Unholy Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Unholy Alliance

So ISIS is getting its *** handed to it from a military collation comprised of forces of the United States, Russia, Syria and Hezbollah.

Never would of thought that would happen. Just missing N Korea and China.

This is why somewhat normalized relations with Russia is important.

China is getting in the game.
    The dynamic is a stark contrast to both sides' feisty rhetoric over their ongoing dispute in the South China Sea.

Comment

The friend of my enemy are my friends.....nothing new if we are able to achieve peace and limit choas in the world. Don't even come close to a reason for trusting the ruskies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        The friend of my enemy are my friends.....nothing new if we are able to achieve peace and limit choas in the world. Don't even come close to a reason for trusting the ruskies.

The Russians could never be trusted, but normalizing relations out of the current vacuum that it exists in is a great thing when talking about ISIS getting its butt handed to it. Reminds me of a time we had to come together back in the 30s to defeat a certain global threat.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          The Russians could never be trusted, but normalizing relations out of the current vacuum that it exists in is a great thing when talking about ISIS getting its butt handed to it. Reminds me of a time we had to come together back in the 30s to defeat a certain global threat.
          Yes, agreed and very familiar thus my quote.
          If it gets us what WE need, so be it. But never get comfortable......and remain incredibly diligent. [emoji102]

Comment

The Unholy Alliance

When it comes to War I'm not worried about Holy. Only that my Allies can kick some major ***.
            I completely disagree that the Russians can't be trusted. In this New World going forward I see them being our biggest Ally. And you can't say our government isn't shady. Every Russian I ever met was totally cool with the US and lost their **** when they found out I was from Texas. Putin is not Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev or Yuri Andropov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by JW; 03-10-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I'm sure Israel is super thrilled we are doing anything friendly with Hezbollah. Any indication we are providing them training or weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I'm sure Israel is super thrilled we are doing anything friendly with Hezbollah. Any indication we are providing them training or weapons?

Artillery support via our guys. Not giving them anything.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Artillery support via our guys. Not giving them anything.

Yeah and nothing has ever gone "missing" out there in the desert....

Comment

Oh geez, now Syria says Americans are invaders as Trump did not contact them for assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Oh geez, now Syria says Americans are invaders as Trump did not contact them for assistance.

I think it's time to not be asking for assistance or permission for all these little 3rd world Muslim hell holes. Because we are gonna be the Devil either way. Give the *******s a reason to call us the Devil.

Comment

Working...
                      X