Bastrop Bowhunters Club shoot next Sunday 3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastrop Bowhunters Club shoot next Sunday 3/4

Hey all you central Texas guys and gals, Bastrop Bowhunters is having their first club shoot of the year next Sunday. Lets get a good group of trad folks together and go have a little fun shooting. This club usually sets a good course and they have a bit of different terrain from all the other local clubs. Chime in if you can make it and maybe we will just have a good trad showing. I will be there with a few other guys riding in my car from the Georgeown area.

Bisch

Let me check on things, but I should be able to go. I'll just meet up and follow you down there.

Comment

is it trad only? or can i bring my oneidas'?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        is it trad only? or can i bring my oneidas'?
        It is not trad only. You can shoot any kind of bow.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
          Let me check on things, but I should be able to go. I'll just meet up and follow you down there.
          I hope you can make it Rob. You were one of the "guys" I was counting to ride with me if you can come.

Bisch

Comment

Anybody????

Bisch

Comment

I gave a shout out to the locals this morning Bisch. Matt says he's 80% sure he'll go, still waiting to hear from Bishop, Ray Houston, and Kevin Davis.

Comment

Im in for sure. I will PM Trad Doc to see if he would like to go also. Thanks

Comment

We are going hunting with Ron and Trick so we are out.

Comment

Wish I could go but we got a wedding on the books for Saturday, id say I'd try to still come but I'm sure this group of friends are gonna get rowdy

Comment

Heck, Tod and I may try to make a road trip. I will check with the boss and see if she has any plans. If we can't make it we'll see y'all in Austin in March.

Comment

headed to muensters club shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          We are going hunting with Ron and Trick so we are out.
                          Well, good luck on the hunt! I hope we get to see a few LDP's next week.

Bisch

Comment

Heard from Ray Houston, Kevin Davis, and David Bishop.....none of them can make this one. Guess it'll be me and that Hamilton boy who shoots all the light weight bows. He wasn't 100% when I talked to him the other day though.

Comment

Rob, looks like 3 of us riding together from my house (4 if Matt wants to ride with us). I also got 3 more guys tthat say they will be coming also. If everybody makes it, it will be a pretty good trad turn out.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X