wedding still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wedding still

I just can't make up my mind about the processing on this one. What's opinion? I wish I hadn't blown the highlights in the tops of the flowers.

What does the original shot look like?

Comment

I like everything but and it's a "in my opinion" type of a but ... the napkins shadow gives it a blurry appearance and distracts my eye from the flowers and glass.

Comment

if you could enhance the wording on the knife. it is hard to read, but if that is not what you are going for forget about my opinion.

Comment

This is a nice composition. You are right in that the top of the flowers are overexposed. I would have taken several different photos of this scene with different lighting angles. One angle I think would work given your composition is to lower the light source and put it off to your right at about 4 o"clock as you are looking at the scene. By doing this, the engraving on the knife would show up as the light source would not be directly bouncing off the blade. This is a shot that definitely needs a diffuser because your backdrop is so close to the subject. I might also have underexposed my flash because with the colors and I sense, the mood you are trying to portray is more subdued and soft.
          This is some nice creativity you used here, good job!

Comment

Working...
          X