Federal 210m primers - check it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal 210m primers - check it!!

Dropped by the feed store and my buddy in the gun room had 2 boxes of 210m primers held back for me! Pays to be a regular. Best part is, their supplier told them 'things may be loosening up on Federal primers; including the match primers.' Sure hope they're right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is loosening up. I could have bought a whole brick of 210's last weekend but I already have enough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

I haven't scrambled for primers in many years...once I get down to a qty needed for the designated need, I'll search & stock up.

I've only been in a bind one time for small rifle magnum primers a long time ago...never again.

Comment

Are these primers that great? I've been using winchester large and small rifle primers and CCI magnum small rifle.

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
          Dropped by the feed store
          and my buddy in the gun room had 2 boxes of 210m primers held back for me! Pays to be a regular. Best part is, their supplier told them 'things may be loosening up on Federal primers; including the match primers.' Sure hope they're right!

Comment

I won't use anything but 205M's / 210M's & 215M's for my accurate bolt guns...great primers.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              I won't use anything but 205M's / 210M's & 215M's for my accurate bolt guns...great primers.

Yessir. They are great. Next time I can get a couple bricks of 210M's I'm going to. I hate worrying I might run out of the primers I use in my favorite loads.

Artos- are you loading for a 6.5x47L? I was in the store today picking up some CCI 450's and BR4's for the new Lapua 6.5CM (sm primer) brass I just got. I didn't think to ask about some 205M's as it seemed like most people loading for the 47L favor the 450's, followed by the BR4's. Just curious if you're loading for the similar 47L using Federal primers?

Comment

I use 215s (no M) in my 90% factory 300wm.
                I don't see a need for match at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                  I use 215s (no M) in my 90% factory 300wm.
                  I don't see a need for match at this time.
                  Brute Killer,
                  The only difference in the Match primers from the others is that there are tighter standards of quality control in the manufacturing process. I buy them when they are available as they are just a few pennies more per 100 but can you and I tell a difference? Well, maybe if you are a serious bench rest competitor you could. I have never had a game animal complain that I wasn't using an M primer!

Comment

Working...
                  X